Hi everyone

Harvey Mettle

Hi everyone. I've just joined the forum here. Been checking out HH for many years now though. I'm in the UK, been collecting CD and vinyl for 30 years and hope to start some CD (Not CDR) trading with decent honest folks soon! I've a pretty wide taste in msuic as long as it's hard rock! From late 60's heavy psych through the 70's, AOR, Metal right up to new heavy music today.

Did you know Harvey has 8 variant forms: Harv, Harve, Harvee, Harvie, Harvy, Herv, Herve and Hervey. It is pronounced HAR-vee and is of Old English and Old French origin, and its meaning is "eager for battle; strong and worthy". Variant of Herve (French).

We expect nothing less than you to be ready for battle with this group of not many opinions (yeah right). With that I say welcome Harv!

Sounds you will fit in here pretty well ! Welcome !! :drink:

hey, are you wallas' buddy?whatcha doing? voltz sux big time :lol: .....welcome here, matey! i have some good stuff, sealed copies(doubles and more) of great hard rock/metal for trade.....i don't need voltz and clientelle...i have them and they suck majorly!

Salutes and hoots Harv! :beerbang:

Thank you all for a welcome response!

Where in the UK are you based?

I'm in sunny Nottingham (well it's partially sunny Today!)

hey, are you wallas' buddy?

Don't know. Can't understand a bloomin' word you're saying!

voltz sux big time

Oh dear!

Thank you all for a welcome response!

Where in the UK are you based?

I'm in sunny Nottingham (well it's partially sunny Today!)

hey, are you wallas' buddy?

Don't know. Can't understand a bloomin' word you're saying!

voltz sux big time

Oh dear!

hellride forum? i don't know if i wrote correctly the name of the other guy who was banned 'cause of the lingo he used....

hellride forum? i don't know if i wrote correctly the name of the other guy who was banned 'cause of the lingo he used....

Yes! Wallace! Yup, he's been banned from just about every forum I've met him on - Hellride, various prog and psych forums,VG+.. the list continues. Really knew his stuff and was as keen a collector as could be, but just would not stop using his stupid "Leutonian" language! Shame as in terms of 70's prog he had something to offer!

Then again he wouldn't be seen dead on here. Hated anything he deemed as "commercial"!