Steve McNair Dead?

heaven&hell

I just saw this as breaking news over at Yahoo Sports but there's not information as of right now besides that he and an unidentified Female were shot to death in his home in Nashville.

WTF????

EDIT:

Here's the only thing I can find:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP)—Former NFL MVP Steve McNair(notes) has been shot and killed.

Titans owner Bud Adams confirmed the quarterback’s death in a brief statement released Saturday.

Adams called him “one of the finest players to play for our organization and one of the most beloved players by our fans. He played with unquestioned heart and leadership and led us to places that we had never reached, including our only Super Bowl.”

McNair led the Titans within a yard of forcing overtime in the 2000 Super Bowl.

he was a really good QB but a GREAT team leader.

I agree 100%.

He was only 36 not only should he be alive but he should still be playing!

I remember back when he was in college and how incredible he was.

Back then the teams and players that didn't play division 1 didn't get much press but he sure did.

He was one of the greatest running QB's ever but he unlike many others was able to include passing into his game.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090704/SPORTS01/90704013

Well, if this is latest twist is true, which it appears it is, it just goes to show that you can be an incredible human being at your job or as a humanitarian without being incredible human being to your spouse and children.

One of my best friends is a die hard Titans fan! he flies out from Utah to at least 5 games a year, and goes to watch anytime they play any teams in the surrounding area(i.e. Arizona, Denver, Oakland,etc.) he's very torn up over this! I personally never really saw the "greatness" about McNair, he was decent, and got the job done, I thought he played much harder in college, but that's becoming a horrendous trend nowadays! it's sad anytime someone loses their life! I have a very hard time with any death, being the end of the spectrum I view life from, but I mean, anytime someone is brought down in their prime, that in itself is a tragedy, but not knowing all the facts about this story, I cant very well say one way or another, im sure it wasnt roses and butterflies, but until I know all there is to know, I can only feel bad that a 2 lifes were taken that probably didnt need to be taken!

Well...if he wasn't f**king around on his wife,this whole deal never happens.

And... evidently Sahel thought he was seeing another young lady, which was part of why she decided to kill him. Damn... shot while he was sleeping...that's a shitty way to go out.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090708/NEWS03/90708043