Bet This Causes A Few Riots...

Axelinger

Dammit! I try to edit one word and the fucking thing deletes my entire post.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_france_sarkozy_burqa

Have you ever seen one of these things? Talk about your subservient and demeaning bullshit. I see these people walking about in public with the merest of slits for eye holes while the female is forced to walk 10 paces behind the male - even if the signal lights are about to change at an intersection and the female is anywhere in the crosswalk, and vehicles are about to proceed, they are still forbidden to bridge that 10 pace gap. They are expected to get hit by a moving vehicle rather than encroach upon that sacred distance of 10 paces. The laws of the vast majority of lands insist that exposure of the face is a vital measure for identification purposes, yet these people scream that such a measure is an infliction upon their "religious freedom" and discriminatory, which I call pure bullshit. When you choose to immigrate to a foreign land, you adhere to their laws, or you pay the penalty - just like anyone else has to. The fact that they steadfastly refuse to follow such laws in favor of screaming, "religious discrimination", which causes 20 religious rights lawyers to suddenly spring forth from the woodwork, while the media falls all over themselves to paint the laws as "unjust", is indicative of how ass backwards the system is. Of course, in their view, I'm nothing more than a "racist", or an "oppressor of religious freedom" for even having the gall to point out such blatant disregards of the laws of the land and their atrocious treatment of women. The term, "and justice for ALL", does not exist in their view of the world, yet the world is expected to purge it from their laws and charters to appease them. Remind me again - WHO is the oppressor? Stick to your guns, Sarkozy - everyone is equal, and no group of people has the right to demand otherwise.

"A leading French Muslim group, the French Council for the Muslim Religion, has warned against studying the burqa, saying it would "stigmatize" Muslims."

Yeah that'll do it! They're gonna be stigmatized because of this, not the fact that fundmental followers of Islam want to see the muslim flag over every country, to have each country recognise and adhere to Sharia law. Obviously it's all down to the mode of dress, I've been so blind...neither is it their love of preaching hatred against the lands and people who have been gracious enough to give them a home and a welcome, and the fact that they condone the killing of anyone who doesn't follow Islam.

Bunch of c*nts....it's time the ones with half a brain got their house in order.

I'm pretty open minded and a strong believer in individual rights BUT I must admit to being tired of every minority group demanding that the majority see the world through their eyes.....also I agree when you move to another country you should respect the laws and culture found there, if that's a problem then stay away....

I just wish Australia would follow France's lead. This place is run by a bunch of f*cking pussies but I could not support the stance the French are taking any more. Get rid of these f*cking idiots. And yeah, call me blunt and maybe offensive, but seriously. Look at them. I have no tolerance for that. You can't tell me they're not a bunch of braindead f*cks.

For a prime example of how fucked up those people are, about a year or so ago, a 16 year-old Muslim girl in Toronto wanted to fit in with her group of friends in high school, so she refused to wear the religious head scarf. The result? Her shit-fer-brains father and brother beat her to death according to their interpretation of their religion, and then had the nerve to use that as a legal defense in a Canadian court. Amazingly, the pussy legal system here got it right for once, and found both of the assholes guilty. It should be a message to bastards thinking they can practice their savage beliefs in civilized parts of the world.

Another prick, who lived about 8 blocks away from my place, murdered his baby daughter - de-fucking-capitating her while his wife walked their other two daughters to school. All because he considered himself a failure to his religion because he hadn't produced any sons. They won't put him in the general population in prison here 'cause the cocksucker would be dead within minutes. I say someone should "accidentally" forget to lock the access doors to his cell while they visit the coffee room. And they have the gall to question the values of the western world? Fuck that shit.

For a prime example of how fucked up those people are, about a year or so ago, a 16 year-old Muslim girl in Toronto wanted to fit in with her group of friends in high school, so she refused to wear the religious head scarf. The result? Her shit-fer-brains father and brother beat her to death according to their interpretation of their religion, and then had the nerve to use that as a legal defense in a Canadian court. Amazingly, the pussy legal system here got it right for once, and found both of the assholes guilty. It should be a message to bastards thinking they can practice their savage beliefs in civilized parts of the world.

Another prick, who lived about 8 blocks away from my place, murdered his baby daughter - de-fucking-capitating her while his wife walked their other two daughters to school. All because he considered himself a failure to his religion because he hadn't produced any sons. They won't put him in the general population in prison here 'cause the cocksucker would be dead within minutes. I say someone should "accidentally" forget to lock the access doors to his cell while they visit the coffee room. And they have the gall to question the values of the western world? Fuck that shit.

Religion is a thief of common sense and intelligence.

If they want to wear that shit they need to stay in their own f@#$ing country...

What about the fact that they may have been born there. There are Muslims in your country born and bred.

If they want to wear that shit they need to stay in their own f@#$ing country...
hh

What about the fact that they may have been born there. There are Muslims in your country born and bred.

So you go back a generation and get rid of the parents if they're still inflicting this sort of nonsense on themselves and their children. Seriously, I have no issue with foreigners (I'd be silly if I did as both my parents are Dutch) because I know that if not for a wise move from my parents I wouldn't be able to call Australia home. But my parents are both Australian citizens (well, mum's tried and got fucked around twice so she gave up, but she is at heart and Dad is officially) and they live their lives as "normal" happy Australians. Dad still knows enough Dutch to talk to his brother on the phone and when he visits but other than that they've been happy to fully embrace Australia... not that there's much negativity they could have brought from Holland anyway, I'm sure. :)

But the problem is not having religious people or people of different races in your country - it's when these chumps can't appreciate that people don't like the shit they do in their own country where it's the norm... and when they cannot appreciate the laws and ways of life of that country they've chosen to live in. If the 'leaders' and the people of that country do not want this shit in their country then they can always move to plenty of countries which will allow that shit.

Religion is okay, people suck.

Sorry mate, I think religion is a horrible thing, without exception. But yeah, both religious and non-religious people do suck. :)

Sorry mate, I think religion is a horrible thing, without exception. But yeah, both religious and non-religious people do suck. :)

drugs suck

drugs suck

Yeah but they're easily avoided. Sadly people are everywhere.

drugs suck

Yeah but they're easily avoided. Sadly peple are everywhere.

ha, light a candle in the church is easily avoided, not that it will kill you.... :tumbsup: