WTF Happened?

Axelinger

Youngest kid became a teenager yesterday. Now how the hell is this possible when it seems to me that my teen years weren't all that long ago. Quick reality check - it's been close to 30 years since I was a teen. Jeezus fuckin' pleezus - where the fuck does the time go? I want my youth back, and I want it right fucking now!

Was thinking the same about my kids, my eldest son is 12 in January, hard to believe, unfortunately we`re all getting older!

shit even i feel old!!!

i turn 18 on Sunday

Holy sufferin' Jesus! I'd trade ages in a heartbeat. If I knew then what I know now..... I'd likely still make the same stupid fucking mistakes again.

shit even i feel old!!!

i turn 18 on Sunday, and just as i made friends and got a teenage life, everyones an adult now!! school and work have already started to dominate our lives!!

:stfu:

OK!

Now your just down right mean :2up:

I think we should hold SAMBORA down and force him to drink pune juice.

;)

Along with my age, so do the numbers in my cholesterol and SGPT (whatever this is, I don't want to know) are rising. I cannot take and drink whatever I want anymore like I did when I was 18.

shit even i feel old!!!

i turn 18 on Sunday

Holy sufferin' Jesus! I'd trade ages in a heartbeat. If I knew then what I know now..... I'd likely still make the same stupid fucking mistakes again.

:lol:

I just turned 40 a couple of weeks ago & my son will be a freshman in high school this August...at least our music is timeless....

shit even i feel old!!!

i turn 18 on Sunday

:lol:

I just turned 40 a couple of weeks ago & my son will be a freshman in high school this August...at least our music is timeless....

You guys are depressing me i'm going to be 44 this July,my daughter will be 17 soon,my son just turned 13 and my little boy is nearly 2.Fuck me where does the time go?Oh to be young and dumb again instead of old and dumb. :crying:

I just turned 39 yesterday. I guess that means I should be starting my mid-life crisis now huh? Or maybe I've been in it all this time and just didn't realize it.... :yikes:

Carpe diem!

(There is only one alternative to growing old, and you would not like it.) :)

Yeah, I turned 30 this year and it is a hellish piece of knowledge. I can confidentally say if I had it all over again with what I know now pretty much every single thing would be different.