omegle.com

Geoff

http://omegle.com/

Talk with completely random strangers. This can be hilarious. No one has really lasted a minute with me (that's what she said).

safe for work?

Yeah, completely. Seriously, give it a go. It's just a chat site, but not a sex one or anything...

... unless you want it to be.

That was a waste of 2 minutes I'll never get back!!

This site is what I've waited for all my life. No more twiddling my thumbs when this forum runs out of new posts for the day and I've finished my work. I just talked to two of the biggest freaks ever. Awesome.

LOL..........I just spoke to some twat from Holland who was as boring as pigs swill and someone from China who replied in Chinese......that was a long conversation. NOT

Interesting. Will bookmark.

you werent the freak Geoff was talking to?? :lol:

Seriously tho Logan, I think most people log on after 7.30pm :whistle:

asspirate. :brutal_36:

Nick is not an ass pirate, he likes girls and things!!

One of the dudes I was speaking to yesterday was a 21 year old virgin and he was this way because he just wasn't that into the whole idea of sex. He had no friends because he "didn't have the knack for it". I asked if he hated life and he asked me why I asked that. It was pretty sad, but also uncannily amusing. Poor bastard. I can't wait to log on later today.

Whoa...holy crap!! Just chatted with some australian dude named Geoff who wanted to throw some ball stranglers on me and a possible strap-on? bikers cap? wtf?...

:rofl2:

Whoa...holy crap!! Just chatted with some australian dude named Geoff who wanted to throw some ball stranglers on me and a possible strap-on? bikers cap? wtf?...

I just wish I could deny it...

One of the dudes I was speaking to yesterday was a 21 year old virgin and he was this way because he just wasn't that into the whole idea of sex. He had no friends because he "didn't have the knack for it". I asked if he hated life and he asked me why I asked that. It was pretty sad, but also uncannily amusing. Poor bastard. I can't wait to log on later today.

you said you wouldnt tell!! :crying:

I just wish I could deny it...