Oh. My. God.

heavyharmonies

I could just scream. This may be old news to y'all, but I had never seen this TV show before.

If you want to be outraged beyond belief, watch the show "Animal Cops" on Animal Planet.

It's weird... humans doing things like this to other humans doesn't faze me, but seeing the things that cocksuckers do to poor innocent animals raises my blood pressure through the roof. Some of these people need to be fucking shot. Repeatedly.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

I could just scream. This may be old news to y'all, but I had never seen this TV show before.

If you want to be outraged beyond belief, watch the show "Animal Cops" on Animal Planet.

It's weird... humans doing things like this to other humans doesn't faze me, but seeing the things that cocksuckers do to poor innocent animals raises my blood pressure through the roof. Some of these people need to be fucking shot. Repeatedly.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

We have that over here and I honestly cannot watch it.

We watch that show occasionally ... and I always make the same comment at the end... "People SUCK."

• 2023 Gold Donors

My wife and I watch it occasionally when there is nothing else on. It is pretty F'd up what some of the people do. When the Animal Cops come to get the animal, the owners don't want to release them. When the Animal Cops tell them that they can either release them or go to jail, they are real quick to let them go.

I totally agree... I don't care too much what humans do to each other, but to innocent animals...Ugh. Don't know if it's true or not but just saw a petition on Facebook to get the French to stop using live dogs and cats as shark bait...Again, I don't know if it's true but if it is.... :axe:

It's weird... humans doing things like this to other humans doesn't faze me, but seeing the things that cocksuckers do to poor innocent animals raises my blood pressure through the roof.

even in movies it bothers me. probably the reason I've only watched I AM LEGEND one time.

but on the other side I did watch EIGHT BELOW about 4 times

It's weird... humans doing things like this to other humans doesn't faze me, but seeing the things that cocksuckers do to poor innocent animals raises my blood pressure through the roof.

even in movies it bothers me. probably the reason I've only watched I AM LEGEND one time.

but on the other side I did watch EIGHT BELOW about 4 times

Haha. Me too. I get teary eyed in that 'I am Legend' movie and I hate animal deaths, even in silly movies. Humans - eh, get rid of them... but not those poor widdle animals.

• 1 month later...

For me, the Miami Animal Cops show is the worst. I watched it once or twice and recognized a lot of areas and it really didn't surprise me. The stray population there is staggering and many people (and I won't start pointing fingers and being un-PC) from other countries simply don't care for their animals. My mother was a vet assistant for a while for an emergency vet in a shitty neighborhood in North Miami, and the stuff that came into that vet's office would break your heart.