Eonian Records - Mar. 16, 2009

heavyharmonies

Is this one the Bad Attitude? The guys who sung 'One night in your arms'? Strike Twice and Bad Attitude?! Unbelievable. Possibly the 2 best bands I have heard who remain(ed?) completely unreleased (after Garrison... who are the best unreleased band).

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this one the Bad Attitude? The guys who sung 'One night in your arms'? Strike Twice and Bad Attitude?! Unbelievable. Possibly the 2 best bands I have heard who remain(ed?) completely unreleased.

Sorry to bring your excitement to a screeching halt, Geoff, but I don't think it's the same band. I have a list of 19 Bad Attitude songs sitting in front of me and "One Night in Your Arms" isn't one of them.

In other news, since you asked a few posts above, I have been assured that the 2nd Gynger Lynn album is better than the first. I trust you consider this good news.

Finally, for those who haven't visited Eonian Records website lately, I'll just go ahead and let you know that Shake City and Uzi are scheduled for release in late July.

Is this one the Bad Attitude? The guys who sung 'One night in your arms'? Strike Twice and Bad Attitude?! Unbelievable. Possibly the 2 best bands I have heard who remain(ed?) completely unreleased.

Sorry to bring your excitement to a screeching halt, Geoff, but I don't think it's the same band. I have a list of 19 Bad Attitude songs sitting in front of me and "One Night in Your Arms" isn't one of them.

In other news, since you asked a few posts above, I have been assured that the 2nd Gynger Lynn album is better than the first. I trust you consider this good news.

Finally, for those who haven't visited Eonian Records website lately, I'll just go ahead and let you know that Shake City and Uzi are scheduled for release in late July.

Thanks Mark. Awesome news about Gynger Lynn.

'One Night In Your Arms' was by Bad Inflluence, not Bad Attitude.

Right you are. My mistake. :(

Yep... July 21st, can't wait!

Shake City's album is actually produced by Tommy Thayer & Erik Turner!

Been playing the 4 Eonian Cds like crazy & the real stand out to me is PISTOL DAWN.

Anyone apart from me feel Pistol Dawn's made the perfect Lillian Axe record fitting right between "Love & War" and "Poetic Justice"?

:beerbang:

Yeah, the connection of Pistol Dawn and Lillian Axe is a good one since Rob Stratton played bass in the band and Jon Ster sang background vocals on a few tracks.

Bad Attitude's Myspace Page

Just wondering when the 2nd Gynger Lynn cd is coming out?

Also any word on scheduled release dates for the following

Sweet Sybil, Legacy, Braod St. Bullies, Wanted, Dr. Grind, Felony, Snakeskin Cowboy, Ronny north and Bad Attitude

Cheerz

• 2 weeks later...
...any word on scheduled release dates for the following:

Sweet Sybil, Legacy, Braod St. Bullies, Wanted, Dr. Grind, Felony, Snakeskin Cowboy, Ronny North and Bad Attitude

Actually, I just got word last night that Felony & Strike Twice are currently scheduled for release on August 18th. The artwork for Strike Twice is finished and the masters are in the process of being remastered as we speak.

• 4 months later...