Infomercial Host I Want Dead The Most!

Leykis101

Okay, so I now hate somebody worse then Billy Mays, that waste of skin piece of shit that does the Sham-Wow mercials, and now does the food chopper, New York accent, headset mic, and wannabe Seacrest hair, don't know his name, but Id love to watch him tortured and killed, do you hate any infomercial hosts this much.

I hate infomercials..I just change the channel...solves that problem...

Ditto.

Backed. But the voice-overs posted elsewhere on this site on Billy Mays are freaking hysterical!!

Okay, so I now hate somebody worse then Billy Mays, that waste of skin piece of shit that does the Sham-Wow mercials, and now does the food chopper, New York accent, headset mic, and wannabe Seacrest hair, don't know his name, but Id love to watch him tortured and killed, do you hate any infomercial hosts this much.

If they make you that angry, then you should turn the TV off and go for a walk :whistle:

If they make you that angry, then you should turn the TV off and go for a walk :whistle:

And miss out on somebody pissing me off? Sir! are you feeling alright? that's what I like about you, T-Bone, cutting to the core of anything and everything, using the classic, sheer talent of Common Sense! but if this was a mere irritant chances are good I wouldnt give it a second thought, let alone post about it! Theirs something so obnoxious, and Irittating about this Jerk Off, I couldnt leave it bottled up! and to come back down to the Common Sense category, Believe me on my Irish skin, this is one dude you don't have to see more then once to hate, and as much as your response makes it seem, Infomercials are like my primetime, I wake up at 3a.m. every morning to watch Infomercials, I Tivo'd the one with the guy that sits and (in gory sickening detail) discusses the proper size, weight, shape, color, and smell, of the perfect Bowel Movement! (with a straight face might I ad) if your not a diehard fan at the end of that, then theirs something very wrong with you! long live the most easy, mindless, made for lazy program managers, waste of money, air space, and finally the main one, Time, that has ever been dreamed up, Id like to propose a salute to the king of all Fillers, the Infomercial!!

I seriously would sit down by candlelight and eat my own vomit before watching any infomercial ever.

I seriously would sit down by candlelight and eat my own vomit before watching any infomercial ever.

The only infomercials that are worth a damn are the ones for "Girls Gone Wild" DVDs :lol:

The only infomercials that are worth a damn are the ones for "Girls Gone Wild" DVDs :lol:

They suck the most!! :thppt:

I'm always waiting for a girl to take it in the gills!! :popcorn:

They suck the most!! :thppt:

I'm always waiting for a girl to take it in the gills!! :popcorn:

HAHA!