An interview with Pete Fry of FarCry

Great interview. :headbanger:

Did I make any sense? I hate listening to my recorded speaking voice so I really haven't listened to it. :anon:

Everything sounded fine. :tumbsup:

Except it was a little weird how you kept breaking into this metallic sounding voice throughout the interview and repeated the phrase "I AM IIIIIIIIRON MAAAAAAAN!"

Did I make any sense? I hate listening to my recorded speaking voice so I really haven't listened to it. :anon:

Except it was a little weird how you kept breaking into this metallic sounding voice throughout the interview and repeated the phrase "I AM IIIIIIIIRON MAAAAAAAN!"

That's the last time I drop acid before a phone interview. :banana:

You just need to get the order straight. Coke before, acid AFTER! :tumbsup:

You just need to get the order straight. Coke before, acid AFTER! :tumbsup:

See, it sounds so simple when you say it. :(

I find it amazing how professional you sound. It's almost like you've done this before...I wonder how many times Mark said "hmmm...great"??

Who's Pete Fry?

:)

Only the guy that's going to change the face of melodic rock FOREVER!!!

...or not. :whistle:

I find it amazing how professional you sound. It's almost like you've done this before...I wonder how many times Mark said "hmmm...great"??

Thanks man, I was actually pretty nervous at first, I've never done a phone interview before, and then once I started rolling with I couldn't stop myself. ;)

Who's Pete Fry?

:)

Only the guy that's going to change the face of melodic rock FOREVER!!!

...or not. :whistle:

Thanks man, I was actually pretty nervous at first, I've never done a phone interview before, and then once I started rolling with I couldn't stop myself. ;)

I honestly thought Mark was more nervous. Almost like he didn't know what to ask, or even how to ask. You, my friend, are a natural. Love the George Lynch with the Stratocaster analogy.... :tumbsup:

I can't wait to hear this. I'm going to pretend every word is spoken directly at me, for me. About me. How many times did you drop my name?

I can't wait to hear this. I'm going to pretend every word is spoken directly at me, for me. About me. How many times did you drop my name?

Dude, like totally the whole time! He was like "So dude, what's it like to be like, in a band?" and I was all like "Geoff dude, it's totally Geoff." I made you into an adjective! :beerbang:

Dude, like totally the whole time! He was like "So dude, what's it like to be like, in a band?" and I was all like "Geoff dude, it's totally Geoff." I made you into an adjective! :beerbang:

This is my favourite day ever! :tumbsup:

Great Job Pete :tumbsup:

I heard a car go by, were you on a cell phone stuck in traffic? :blink:

No way man!

I was working some action on the street corner where I make a living as a male prostitute. Cell phone... like I would really do an interview on my cell phone, my pimp daddy would kill me... ;)

Nice one mate, the boy done well. :tumbsup:.

I didn't realise you were an 'American' ?? How bizarre. ;)

Nice one mate, the boy done well. :tumbsup:.

I didn't realise you were an 'American' ?? How bizarre. ;)

It can be confusing to those who've seen me down real ales without the usual "American" reaction... ;)