Donks trying to trade Cutler?

Mullethead

Are they fuckin stupid??? Cutler is awesome...I do get some pleasure though. It appears that the Donks got undercut by the Chiefs for Cassel...:)

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/broncos.cutl...l.2.946829.html

I'll bet Brandon Marshall is ready to jump into another television set. :P

There is no way this is gonna happen.

If Pioli of whover talks Pat Bowlen into this then he needs to fire himself.

This guy is a great young QB, sure he's not all the way there yet but he's young and he has a great arm which is hard to come by these days. What they need is a franchise running back which they traded away in Clinton Portis.

And no offense to Cassel but I'll take Cutler any day.

Oh and Jarred to answer your question about them being stupid, yes they're stupid they fired Shanahan didn't they..........

This guy is a great young QB, sure he's not all the way there yet but he's young and he has a great arm which is hard to come by these days. What they need is a franchise running back which they traded away in Clinton Portis.

Oh and Jarred to answer your question about them being stupid, yes they're stupid they fired Shanahan didn't they..........

Pioli isn't taking Bowlen into anything. There was supposedly a three way deal going not including the Chiefs that would have sent Cassel over to Denver. KC swooped in & backdoored the Donks to get Cassel. Bad thing is that Cutler caught wind of all of this & is pissed off...deservedly so.

Pioli isn't taking Bowlen into anything. There was supposedly a three way deal going not including the Chiefs that would have sent Cassel over to Denver. KC swooped in & backdoored the Donks to get Cassel. Bad thing is that Cutler caught wind of all of this & is pissed off...deservedly so.

Either way it would of been a stupid move IMO.

Cutler can not only throw but also can run and I think Cassel's feet are made of lead.

I see Denver signed Brian Dawkins, I hope you choke on him. Probably my favorite Eagle player ever, I was really hoping he would never put on someone elses uniform.

Well considering how bad Denver's pass rush has been i'm sure that Dawkins and the rest of the secondary will be busy.

I do know how you feel. I had to watch Shannon Sharpe go to Baltimore and not only wear another uniform but also win a super bowl. Also had to watch long time Bronco Steve Atwater go to the Jets too and that sucked. Thank God Rod Smith ended his career where it started in Denver.

Looks like the Eagles are trading everyone away.

Dawkins, Sheppard, Buckhalter, Considine...

Rebuilding or imploding?

:(

That's what's great about the Eagles, their backups can start for most teams. Considine showed some greatness but lost his edge. Sheppard turned out to be a bust really only because of his string of injuries the past couple of years, and Buck I'll sorely miss he was one of my favorite players on the team as well as a Husker alum.

Cutler can not only throw but also can run and I think Cassel's feet are made of lead.

I think we are watching different QB's...Cassel was a great scrambler last year...especially inside the 10 yeard line. I definitely agree about Cutler...would be a stupid move losing him. Now that the deal fell through they have to try & get the shit back in the horse.

I think we are watching different QB's...Cassel was a great scrambler last year...especially inside the 10 yeard line. I definitely agree about Cutler...would be a stupid move losing him. Now that the deal fell through they have to try & get the shit back in the horse.

I'm sure Jay will get over the rumours afterall there were rumours flying during Elway's career that he'd be traded from time to time and when they drafter Tommy Maddox he was pretty pissed off but he didn't go anywhere. Not to compare Elway and Cutler as that wouldn't be fair.

Maybe they need to clear room to try and get Jake Plummer back!

That would cut into his day job...running the local Taco Bell :)

Actually he's a professional handball player.

And no I'm not making this up. There was an Outside the Lines a couple of months ago about him.

It said that he's had many offers to return to the NFL but didn't want to.

This whole story is one of those media concoctions that comes up every off-season between the Pro Bowl and the draft. Every name on every NFL roster comes up in trade speculation. That's what general managers do. They start at the top of the roster and work down. The only reason this is a *ahem* story, is because some jackass "reporter" asked Jay Cutler if he'd heard the rumor and how he felt about it. What was his second question, "Do you like pizza?"

And no I'm not making this up. There was an Outside the Lines a couple of months ago about him.

I'm a pro ball handler too but I don't claim it for a living :)

I thought you were a pocket pool player. :lol:

I thought you were a pocket pool player. :lol:

Yes sir ;)

Now it's being reported that the Eagles are *NOT* one of the teams negotiating for T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

What the hell? Are they ever going to get McNabb a decent receiver? What are they waiting for?

I do not get what they are doing (or should I say NOT DOING) this off season... :doh:

I guess I just did not see the big upside with getting cassell and letting cutler go....same if it was reversed, both QB's can play football....the big mistake the new coach and gm in denver made was trying this and not getting their guy...then it gets out.....then lying to everyone what they were trying to do..(trade?...what trade??)...just grow some balls and admit you were shopping your best player, but it did not work out, and you are set now....but silence and lying just pisses everyone off...their story is they just fielded calls for him....who are they trying to kid, you don't see anyone calling to see if the mannings are available, or brady, etc.......of course they tried to trade him, ..they will be lucky to get Cutler to sign any type of extension now....3 years and he will likely jump to a team that actually wants to win...

Now it's being reported that the Eagles are *NOT* one of the teams negotiating for T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

What the hell? Are they ever going to get McNabb a decent receiver? What are they waiting for?

I do not get what they are doing (or should I say NOT DOING) this off season... :doh:

You don't have to worry about TJ anymore since he signed with the Seahawks today.

I guess I just did not see the big upside with getting cassell and letting cutler go....same if it was reversed, both QB's can play football....the big mistake the new coach and gm in denver made was trying this and not getting their guy...then it gets out.....then lying to everyone what they were trying to do..(trade?...what trade??)...just grow some balls and admit you were shopping your best player, but it did not work out, and you are set now....but silence and lying just pisses everyone off...their story is they just fielded calls for him....who are they trying to kid, you don't see anyone calling to see if the mannings are available, or brady, etc.......of course they tried to trade him, ..they will be lucky to get Cutler to sign any type of extension now....3 years and he will likely jump to a team that actually wants to win...

I agree with everything in your statement.

As a life long Bronco fan I just don't get the logic of trying to trade a guy that made a pro bowl this year and threw for 4500 yards for a guy that didn't start a game in college. Sure Cassel had a good year last year but that was in a great system with a great O line and great wide receivers. There is no way to no what he's going to do on a mediorcre team. Cutler on the other hand had monster season with everyone around injured. They had season ending injuries to their first 6 running backs and he had throw the ball what seemed like a million times and they still won 8 games in spite of one of the worst defenses in the league. I don't get why these new ass clowns come in and want to shake things up with one of the best offenses in the NFL last year.

I agree with everything in your statement.

As a life long Bronco fan I just don't get the logic of trying to trade a guy that made a pro bowl this year and threw for 4500 yards for a guy that didn't start a game in college. Sure Cassel had a good year last year but that was in a great system with a great O line and great wide receivers. There is no way to no what he's going to do on a mediorcre team. Cutler on the other hand had monster season with everyone around injured. They had season ending injuries to their first 6 running backs and he had throw the ball what seemed like a million times and they still won 8 games in spite of one of the worst defenses in the league. I don't get why these new ass clowns come in and want to shake things up with one of the best offenses in the NFL last year.

While I agree he will be good, the reason for the trade is his record as a starter & his turnover problem.

I'm hearing whispers the Vikes are ramping up talks with the Broncos again for Cutler. Only problem is they really have no decent quarterback to give them in return.