FATE change their singer

crazynights

Per Johansson is out of the band FATE.

I really loved his voice ,especially in scratch and byte.

In V it become a little strange.

Who will be the new singer.

It will be nice if jeff limbo get back on board.

Mats leven wil be a great sobstitute, but now he is involved with heavier project, and with his producer carreer.

Maybe they could find a young danish singer.

Mats leven wil be a great sobstitute, but now he is involved with heavier project, and with his producer carreer.

Just out of curiosity, what is Mat Leven's current band these days? He's got a great voice but it was hard keeping up with him, and Soto, and Bormann lending out their voices to every other band.

Just out of curiosity, what is Mat Leven's current band these days? He's got a great voice but it was hard keeping up with him, and Soto, and Bormann lending out their voices to every other band.

He's pretty much a hired gun now I believe.

Mark....last I heard he was stilling gigging with Dogface and Fatal Force (a bit of an obscure melodic rock band)

What about Lars Aass from DaVinci they sound very similar.

Mark....last I heard he was stilling gigging with Dogface and Fatal Force (a bit of an obscure melodic rock band)

Hmm, I am not familiar with this Fatal Force that you speak of...I shall go now and try to find out about them. Thanks for the tip.

Mark....last I heard he was stilling gigging with Dogface and Fatal Force (a bit of an obscure melodic rock band).

Not to be nitpicky, Del, but I'm Mark...my brother, hardrockhaven, is actually Chris. It's understandable that you forgot his name, however, as I am clearly the cooler brother and therefore the one you would choose to refer to, if given the choice. :P

He was Therion for quite some time too and he wrote some songs for the last Gypsy Rose release.

I like Fate a lot. I thought the songs on the last album were fantastic but the singer, while having a powerful voice, didn't really fit the songs as he did in the past. Still a great album and I still spin it but I'm glad they are forging on.

I am not sure what to think of this news. Like Crazynights and Clutch both said, Per Johansson is sensational on prime Fate albums, but his voice was just plain odd on 'V'. I came around enough to enjoy the album, but I was truly shocked by how his voice had changed - and not for the better. I would pretty much marry the band if they got back together with Jeff Limbo. Anyone other than that and I fear it won't really be Fate anymore. :(

Mats Leven was involved with Krux(I don't like doom at all) He is also the producer of the last crucified barbara's album.He wrote a song for the poodles (thunderbolt)

I tried Fatal smile, (when it was out) but didn't like it very much.

Why Jeff Limbo never made his come back in the hard rock scene?

I read he is involved in a Beatles tribute :o with his brother.

[Not to be nitpicky, Del, but I'm Mark...my brother, hardrockhaven, is actually Chris. It's understandable that you forgot his name, however, as I am clearly the cooler brother and therefore the one you would choose to refer to, if given the choice. :P

:bowdown: I know....from now on I'll just refer to both of you as Mr. Allen!!! You gotta remember, I'm an old man and get confused real easy.......... :screwy:

A better singer and this band could be much better. I agree with Geoff. It was hard to listen to that change in his voice on "V".