What type of Beer to bring at the Reunion?

cdjunky41

My biggest concern is What type of Beer should I bring? I don't dare bring the usual MONKEY PISS (BUDWEISER) to this shindig. I'm sure Pete's Neighbor's would laugh at him if they witnessed lifeless KING OF BEERS bottles in his recycling bin.

I'm not planning on getting plastered (Although Pete should lock up his medicine cabinet :whistle::lol: ).

Any thoughts on what type I should give a try? Mind you I love MONKEY PISS, but I should try to have some sort of class (Mind you, I have none).

If I may paraphrase Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet:

"BUDWEISER? F*CK THAT SH*T!

PABST BLUE F*CKIN' RIBBON!"

Unless you have something else that you really like or that maybe you tried a time or two that was good, stick with what you know. Impressing people is way overrated. Bottom line, if you get blitzed, puke, hit on your best friend's wife and end up sleeping in the front yard, it doesn't matter if you drank "monkey piss" or holy water......you STILL had a good time. :drink:

Unless you have something else that you really like or that maybe you tried a time or two that was good, stick with what you know. Impressing people is way overrated. Bottom line, if you get blitzed, puke, hit on your best friend's wife and end up sleeping in the front yard, it doesn't matter if you drank "monkey piss" or holy water......you STILL had a good time. :drink:

CLUTCH!!!

Will you be quiet!!!

I still want to be invited to this thing!!!

Stop putting bad thoughts into Pete's head!!!

JEEEEEZZZZZ!!!!! :lol:

CLUTCH!!!

Will you be quiet!!!

Oh, my bad. Ahhhh, wear your Sunday best, comb your hair and sit quietly in the corner while getting completely shitfaced. Cool? :tumbsup:

CLUTCH!!!

Will you be quiet!!!

Oh, my bad. Ahhhh, wear your Sunday best, comb your hair and sit quietly in the corn while getting completely shitfaced. Cool? :tumbsup:

:rofl2:

Comb?

What the fuck is that?

I'm in my 40's!!

CLUTCH!!!

Will you be quiet!!!

Oh, my bad. Ahhhh, wear your Sunday best, comb your hair and sit quietly in the corner while getting completely shitfaced. Cool? :tumbsup:

Comb?

What the fuck is that?

I'm in my 40's!!

Even better. Less time for getting ready, more time for drinking. :drink:

CLUTCH!!!

Will you be quiet!!!

Comb?

What the fuck is that?

I'm in my 40's!!

Even better. Less time for getting ready, more time for drinking. :drink:

You are very wise Masta Clutch!!!

Teach me the way!!! :blink:

Yeah!

That would be nice!!

Just one thing!!!

WHERE DO YOU FUCKIN' BUY IT???? :lol:

Asked the lady at the register and she looked at me as if I weren't wearing any pants!!!

I wasn't at the time, but that's no excuse!!!!

Well, if I'M actually going to show up there had better be some Henninger or Binding or I'm turning around and walking out!

{Collectively ... "see ya dude ..."}

Yum, some Diät-Pils perhaps? ;)

Actually the Highlander sounds pretty cool... I wonder if they sell 6-packs... being as there can be only one... :beerbang:

Yeah!

That would be nice!!

Just one thing!!!

Asked the lady at the register and she looked at me as if I weren't wearing any pants!!!

Okay, I'm officially hiding the silverware as soon as I get home... ;)

Yeah!

That would be nice!!

Just one thing!!!

Okay, I'm officially hiding the silverware as soon as I get home... ;)

That's a relief!!!

I thought you were going to say:

Medicine cabinet

pets

magic markers

toys

car keys

scissors

microwave

vacuum

pool

phone

computer

guitars

video camera

grill

the neighbors

the neighbor's pets

the neighbor's house

the neighbor's car

:whistle:

Well, if I'M actually going to show up there had better be some Henninger or Binding or I'm turning around and walking out!

{Collectively ... "see ya dude ..."}

Either one of those would be fine by me. :tumbsup:

I'm a HUGE beer drinker. I drink all types of beer but lately i am really lovin LEINENKUGELS 1888 Bock.

:wtf: You sure this is a beer ?!?! :lol:

I know what I will bring along (if I can borrow or steal the money for the trip):

Tegernseer Spezial

Yumm, yumm, yumm, ......... :chug: