Wounded Bird ....

Clutch

Looks like "Subject" and "Twitch" are being reissued by Wounded Bird in March. Sound off for your favorite reissue by this label.

My Pick: Smashed Gladys- Social Intercourse (this pick probably changes weekly)

Looks like "Subject" and "Twitch" are being reissued by Wounded Bird in March. Sound off for your favorite reissue by this label.

Both brilliant discs, but if you have the originals, stick with them, as these aren't remasters or with any bonuses of any discription.

I thought Rock Candy were going to do a super dooper remaster of 'Subject' with all the trimmings?

Sound off for your favorite reissue by this label.

Toss up between Loudness' THUNDER IN THE EAST and Vicious Rumors' WELCOME TO THE BALL for me. I had been looking for both of those albums on CD for quite some time before I came across the W.B. reissues.

I really liked the AXE reissues of OFFERING & NEMESIS & the ROUGH CUTT 2 on 1 (after I had just bought both of them seperately)...oh yeah & the JOE LYNN TURNER - RESCUE YOU.......

Both brilliant discs, but if you have the originals, stick with them, as these aren't remasters or with any bonuses of any discription.

I thought Rock Candy were going to do a super dooper remaster of 'Subject' with all the trimmings?

Yeah, it's a strange thing. They are not remastered or anything but the fact that they are easily available is nice. But as Freddy states as one of his favs, the Loudness- Thunder In The East sounds fantastic. Go figure......

Smashed Gladys and Thunder In The East would get my vote, even though I'm not very impressed with the sound quality on the Thunder disc. Picked 'em both up from Wounded Bird as soon as they were released.

The 2 Streets discs, Russia, Force 10 and The Blackfoot stuff are my faves, but all these are excellent aswell.

Axe - Nemesis/ Offering

Gamma - 1-3

Fandango - All 4

Fiona - S/T / Beyond The Pale

Fortress - Hannds In The Till

More - Warhead

Benjamin Orr - The Lace

David Pack - Anywhere You Go

England Dan & John Ford Coley - Dr. Heckle & Mr. Jive

The 2 Streets discs, Russia, Force 10 and The Blackfoot stuff are my faves, but all these are excellent aswell.

Axe - Nemesis/ Offering

Gamma - 1-3

Fandango - All 4

More - Warhead

Benjamin Orr - The Lace

More - Warhead, How is this one compared to BLood N Thunder?

Axe - Nemesis/ Offering

Gamma - 1-3

Fandango - All 4

More - Warhead

Benjamin Orr - The Lace

1000% times better. 'Blood And Thunder' pretty much sucked for me I'm afraid Eric. Seriously, it completely blows it away. :tumbsup:

Axe - Nemesis/ Offering

Gamma - 1-3

Fandango - All 4

More - Warhead

Benjamin Orr - The Lace

1000% times better. 'Blood And Thunder' pretty much sucked for me I'm afraid Eric. Seriously, it completely blows it away. :tumbsup:

Thanks Jez...Guess I need to add that to the "list"... :drink:

Looking thru the catalog @ Wounded Bird's web site, I wonder what possessed them to bother re-issuing Overkill's I HEAR BLACK... that album is still widely available in bargain bins and used stores always seem to have several copies... ditto for Raven's THE PACK IS BACK (why not release STAY HARD and LIFE'S A BITCH if you're gonna reissue stuff from their Atlantic Records years?)... and why in the hell anyone would want a 2-albums on-1 disc comp of Bulletboys' FREAKSHOW and ZA-ZA (!) is beyond me ...

Looking thru the catalog @ Wounded Bird's web site, I wonder what possessed them to bother re-issuing Overkill's I HEAR BLACK... that album is still widely available in bargain bins and used stores always seem to have several copies... ditto for Raven's THE PACK IS BACK (why not release STAY HARD and LIFE'S A BITCH if you're gonna reissue stuff from their Atlantic Records years?)... and why in the hell anyone would want a 2-albums on-1 disc comp of Bulletboys' FREAKSHOW and ZA-ZA (!) is beyond me ...

I think they DID Re-release those Raven albums Man, back in the 90s.. I know I snagged "Stay Hard" As a re-issue.... :headbanger:

I think they DID Re-release those Raven albums Man, back in the 90s.. I know I snagged "Stay Hard" As a re-issue.... :headbanger:

Wounded Bird only has PACK IS BACK in their catalog...though all three of the Atlantic era albums incl. STAY HARD and LIFE'S A BITCH were reissued in the late 90s via the Mayhem/Fierce label... and yea, I got all three of'em back then. :lol:

Wounded Bird only has PACK IS BACK in their catalog...though all three of the Atlantic era albums incl. STAY HARD and LIFE'S A BITCH were reissued in the late 90s via the Mayhem/Fierce label... and yea, I got all three of'em back then. :lol:

I figured You would, being the Numero Uno Raven Lunatic around here.... :headbanger: I only found "Stay Hard" Back then.. I wanted all three pf em too..... :doh:

I got to agree with ya there KEEF!! :tumbsup:

Some of those reissues are like WHAT THE FUCK!! :unsure:

What pisses me off is I can go to VINTAGE VINYL and pick out most of W.B."s catalog accept the ones that I need like RUSSIA and FORCE 10. It's really pissing me off!!!

For every rarity like Joe Lynn Turner - Rescue you, or Mothers Finest - Iron age, they then release stuff like Britny Fox - Bite down hard, or Enuff Z Nuff - Strength, which have never been hard to find.