Nintendo Wii Bowling

Faron

We started playing this on Sunday afternoon and since I`ve been playing I`ve felt like an old man.

I ache all over, I think I`ve over exerted myself.

Had a few games with the kids today and my 6 year old son scored 174 points compared to my 184.

Had another couple of goes after and scored 266, with 7 strikes to start with.

Really chuffed at that :tumbsup:

Great fun.

What scores have HH members achieved, any 300 scores?

I love this game! If you can find a groove you can get a pretty good score. Problem I have is I'll do really good one game, start out the next doing exactly what I was doing before and instead of throwing strikes I'm suddenly getting splits. I think the highest I've gotten was 191, but I don't have a Wii so I don't get to play that often.

My son and I love Wii bowling. It's a riot. Have you tried the training mode where you try to knock down, like, 100 pins? It's hilariously fun! (And hard.) :)

Okay, I admit it. I want to be a nerd too and and own one of these things and play this. As they cost money and I don't have a hope in hell of ever buying one, who wants to give me theirs?

I play it with the missus .... like BT though sometimes I have a great game then next time doing the same thing I play like a bozo!

Seriously Rockposer .... does the ball get covered in stars (probably something I'll never see :crying: )

Are we talking the bowling game that is part of the Wii Sports disc? I have that. I go back and forth on how good I am. If we are talking about an actual bowling game, I don't have it. I did finally get a guitar for Guitar Hero today though.

Since I don't have a Wii, I usually just throw a bowling ball at my T.V. It can get pretty spendy, perhaps I should have just bought a Wii. :(

I love this game! If you can find a groove you can get a pretty good score. Problem I have is I'll do really good one game, start out the next doing exactly what I was doing before and instead of throwing strikes I'm suddenly getting splits. I think the highest I've gotten was 191, but I don't have a Wii so I don't get to play that often.

I fluked with my score, not quite as good as Rockposer but still pretty good, the next game I`ll be crap, inconsistency is my middle name :tumbsup:

My son and I love Wii bowling. It's a riot. Have you tried the training mode where you try to knock down, like, 100 pins? It's hilariously fun! (And hard.) :)

I`m new to all this, not noticed this but heard about it at work today, sounds like more time stood infront of the tv :tumbsup:

A I have mentioned previously, when you reach Pro status like myself :whistle: Your bowling ball becomes covered in stars.

:bowdown:

I play it with the missus .... like BT though sometimes I have a great game then next time doing the same thing I play like a bozo!

Seriously Rockposer .... does the ball get covered in stars (probably something I'll never see :crying: )

Glad it`s not just me then :tumbsup:

Are we talking the bowling game that is part of the Wii Sports disc? I have that. I go back and forth on how good I am. If we are talking about an actual bowling game, I don't have it. I did finally get a guitar for Guitar Hero today though.

My mate was raving about the guitar hero, added to my want list, sounds excellent :tumbsup:

My mate was raving about the guitar hero, added to my want list, sounds excellent :tumbsup:

I have had Guitar Hero III and Guitar Hero Aerosmith for about a month now. Just got a guitar to play today.

I have had Guitar Hero III and Guitar Hero Aerosmith for about a month now. Just got a guitar to play today.

Cool stuff. I have just finished the medium level on GH III - Great fun.

My mate says he has AC/DC and that Metallica were releasing one soon too :tumbsup:

I only get to play at my nephew's house. I start off doing really well, but as time goes by, I tend to suck!!

It is fun :tumbsup:

It is great fun mate, looking forward to getting some additional discs, not sure what though?? :tumbsup:

Can`t imagine what it`s like but sounds great :tumbsup:

I only get to play at my nephew's house. I start off doing really well, but as time goes by, I tend to suck!!

It is fun :tumbsup:

It is great fun mate, looking forward to getting some additional discs, not sure what though?? :tumbsup:

For someone like you mate you would love it. For a non musical person like Geoff, maybe not so much :whistle:

For someone like you mate you would love it. For a non musical person like Geoff, maybe not so much :whistle:

Cheers matey :tumbsup:

Some more game recomendations -

Endless Ocean

Excite Truck

Lego Star Wars (The Complete Saga)

Link's Crossbow Training

Thanks mate, I`m not really a game player but will have a go :tumbsup:

Some more game recomendations -

Endless Ocean

Excite Truck

Lego Star Wars (The Complete Saga)

Link's Crossbow Training

Thanks mate, I`m not really a game player but will have a go :tumbsup:

Neither was I mate until we got the Wii.