Another sick F****R

Dave

Easy answer:

Cut and Snip testicular area with a fucking huge blunt rusty knife and leave the fucker to die.

Easy answer:

Cut and Snip testicular area with a fucking huge blunt rusty knife and leave the fucker to die.

Just let everyone know where he is left to die so we can stop by and piss on this fuckhead.

OHH!

It's costs to much money to execute these people or I don't believe in the death penalty because it's cruel!!!

They should fry that COCKSUCKER!!!!!! :2up:

This country has gotten too pussified with these hippy, kum-ba-yah, liberal assholes!!!

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY!!!!!!! :doh:

No offense to all our Aussie brethren down under, but...

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

The maximum sentence he could have received was 98 years, and he only got 24???

Eligible for parole in 14 years???

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Seriously guys, what's up down there?

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

To put it simply, our punishment handed out for serious crimes like this is as you said, a fucking joke.

You can murder someone and be given life in jail but life in jail here is a maximum of 25 years and again as you said, less again when they decide when you will be eligble for parole which is usually another 5 - 10 years off the sentence so it is not strange to see someone do less than 15 years for even murder.

We have only had a couple of cases were a serious offender has been given life in jail with never to be released.

People here are sick of it and sick of the limp dick Government that has not got the balls to legislate tougher penalties on these pricks only because of these dogooders that believe everyone should be given the chance to be rehabilitated.

The death penalty topic rises its head every couple of years but it quickly gets pushed aside by the Government probably only because they are forever criticising other countries who hand out the death penalty to all these fuckwit drug carriers we always seem to produce here.

Make no mistake, our laws and punishments are a joke all around the world and they are wondering here why we are having a significant increase in the number of serious crimes :lame:

Make no mistake, I'm all for the death penalty for the very serious offences and increasing the jail time substantially for all other offences.

This prick should die and so should the one who threw his 4 year old daughter off the bridge <_<

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Cant agree more.

Pricks have been getting light sentences for years.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Cant agree more.

Australia is not alone in this, Canada's legal system is a joke as well.....it's rare that criminals get proper sentences ..... too fucking many bleeding hearts running things around here....

I cant remember the exact details, but there was a very famous case some of the other aussie boys will remember, esp in Sydney. About 2 or 3 yrs back a group of guys (some brothers) gang raped some girls in Sydney. They got convicted.... but are only doing 2 yrs or so each! Isnt it nice to know that soon those people may be walking past me in the street. They should never be let out again.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Cant agree more.

Yeah, you'll have to forgive me for the lack of details, but I watch this show called 'Crime Scene Investigators' or something like that every now and then - a detailed account of real Aussie cases. There's one I've seen twice now (it seems to be on at random times just as I go to sleep) where this guy made a pass at a woman friend, she rejected him, so he got drunk and went over to her house one night and killed her and her three (?) young children. I think the boy was around 10 years old and the two girls were around 5 - killed them all.

Anyway, they caught the guy and I believe he got something like 25 years too. Obviously the relatives were insane with disgust and they had someone in law try to explain why. Apparently, because the guy was drunk when he committed the murders and was not "himself", there was "hope" that in 25 years he would be reformed enough to re-enter society without being a threat. They'd impose a strict non-alcaholic parole and he'd be a perfect citizen. Perfect. What a great system!

The thing I fail to see, is why give the motherf*cker a chance? What has he done to deserve the possibility to re-enter society and still live the later half of his life a free man? And if I'm not mistaken, this was about 10-15 years ago and his release is probably less than a decade away.

As Dave and Matt have said, it's a complete f*cking joke. Leave the c*nts to die a slow miserable death the instant they're caught.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Cant agree more.

Yeah, you'll have to forgive me for the lack of details, but I watch this show called 'Crime Scene Investigators' or something like that every now and then - a detailed account of real Aussie cases. There's one I've seen twice now (it seems to be on at random times just as I go to sleep) where this guy made a pass at a woman friend, she rejected him, so he got drunk and went over to her house one night and killed her and her three (?) young children. I think the boy was around 10 years old and the two girls were around 5 - killed them all.

Anyway, they caught the guy and I believe he got something like 25 years too. Obviously the relatives were insane with disgust and they had someone in law try to explain why. Apparently, because the guy was drunk when he committed the murders and was not "himself", there was "hope" that in 25 years he would be reformed enough to re-enter society without being a threat. They'd impose a strict non-alcaholic parole and he'd be a perfect citizen. Perfect. What a great system!

The thing I fail to see, is why give the motherf*cker a chance? What has he done to deserve the possibility to re-enter society and still live the later half of his life a free man? And if I'm not mistaken, this was about 10-15 years ago and his release is probably less than a decade away.

As Dave and Matt have said, it's a complete f*cking joke. Leave the c*nts to die a slow miserable death the instant they're caught.

Ive seen this show a few times, usually when it was accident and i just couldnt get off the lounge. I think i saw the Granny Killers episode , and a few others. Seriously its scary cos you actually know the places!

A few of them i was really annoyed at. Alot of the time you watch for an hour, your disgusted, and then the final scene is: "And he got 5 years".

There was one episode where they even interviewed a murderer as he was already out of prison! He only got like 5-10yrs! and then they were interviewing him like a nice guy on an episode about people he'd killed!

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Cant agree more.

Ive seen this show a few times, usually when it was accident and i just couldnt get off the lounge. I think i saw the Granny Killers episode , and a few others. Seriously its scary cos you actually know the places!

A few of them i was really annoyed at. Alot of the time you watch for an hour, your disgusted, and then the final scene is: "And he got 5 years".

There was one episode where they even interviewed a murderer as he was already out of prison! He only got like 5-10yrs! and then they were interviewing him like a nice guy on an episode about people he'd killed!

Did you see the one about the Anita Coby murder.....

If there was ever a case of executing a bunch of c***s even without a trial, this would be it.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is another fucker that should have been put down........

Woman tied to car, dragged to death

By staff writers

NEWS.com.au

February 20, 2009 02:45pm

Woman dragged through suburban streets

Died of asphyxiation, head wounds

Man sentenced to life without parole

A MAN has pleaded guilty to killing his girlfriend by dragging her behind a car with a tow strap around her neck.

Jose Luis Rubi-Nava, 38, pleaded guilty to the first-degree murder of Luz Maria Franco Fierros, 49, to escape the death penalty, kidnapping and other charges, the Associated Press reported.

Ms Franco Fierros was alive when Rubi-Nava tied her to the car and began dragging her through suburban streets in Denver. She died of asphyxiation and massive head wounds.

During the investigation, police said the gruesome crime left a trail of blood more than a 1.5km long and that Ms Franco Fierros's face was unrecognisable, Fox News reported.

Her body was found in September 2006, near Castle Rock, about 30km south of Denver.

A Colorado Bureau of Investigation agent testified in 2007 that Rubi-Nava told him that he and Ms Franco Fierros had a violent argument hours before her death, and that Rubi-Nava accused her of seeing other men.

Rubi-Nava has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Here is another fucker that should have been put down........

Rubi-Nava has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Yeah!

That will teach him!!

Yet these scumbag liberals will say it's to inhumane to give him the death penalty!!! :2up:

If he tied a dog to the car, he would get 2 to 3 life sentences :unsure:

Only in america!!

• 2 weeks later...

:omg: WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They find this fucktard not guilty because of his mental state and their may concern is to try and help him by providing treatment for his condition.......

You can't be fuckin' serious :lame:

Another one who should simply be "Put Down"

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...646-661,00.html

:omg: WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They find this fucktard not guilty because of his mental state and their may concern is to try and help him by providing treatment for his condition.......

You can't be fuckin' serious :lame:

Another one who should simply be "Put Down"

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...646-661,00.html

I wish these sick fucks would go after all the liberal politically correct idiots that think treatment is all these sick fuckers need.... :brutal_36: