Patrick Swayze - The Beast (A&E)

heavyharmonies

I thought Patrick Swayze was dying from some form of cancer. What the heck? Rich people and movie stars always know where to go for the real cures.

Premier was tonight. Looks promising. Reminds me a lot of the first season of The Shield, with Swayze playing the part of Vic.

It will be interesting to see how it holds up...

-Dan

Good show; enjoyed the interaction between Swayze and his partner. The grizzled veteran showing the new guy the ropes...

Other than his weight, you'd never know Swayze has advanced pancreatic cancer...

I thought Patrick Swayze was dying from some form of cancer. What the heck? Rich people and movie stars always know where to go for the real cures.

He was just hospitalized for Pneumonia also...he won't make it out of 2009 which is a real drap. Great guy and some kick ass movies. Roadhouse is among some of my faves all time!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I Thought "The Beast" was on A&E, not TNT. I hesitate to correct the Emperor of the Known Universe, but unless it's airing on two channels, I'm pretty sure A&E is the proud owner of this show.

Regardless, looking forward to watching the pilot episode (I recorded it...or did I? :P )

Watched the pilot (which I recorded) last night and enjoyed it quite a bit. Definitely the potential for a cool series there. The best way I can describe it is Training Day meets The Shield.