Soulshake-Your dirty Little Secrets

cdjunky41

I can see there'd be a few fillers on this, but sounds like a very cool band. 'Someone special' is awesome, as is 'Don't blame me (For what a did to your daughter' (:lol:). Good stuff.

Hey Ya'll

Thanks for the wonderful response.

SOULSHAKE's been dead for about two years now, and it always amazes me that people find stuff, when I'm ready to forget about it. :)

Thanks for keeping my dream alive, and showing interest out of the wood work.

feel free to emil me any time in the future.

( I got a couple of your orders....I'll send DVD's along with the CD's next week)

THANK YOU AGAIN,

Warren - soulshake

www.warrenvonkruck.com

Hey Ya'll

SOULSHAKE's been dead for about two years now, and it always amazes me that people find stuff, when I'm ready to forget about it. :)

( I got a couple of your orders....I'll send DVD's along with the CD's next week)

THANK YOU AGAIN,

Warren - soulshake

www.warrenvonkruck.com

are the cds and dvd silver pressed.

what are would the shipping cost be to australia.

(I sent you a PM thru myspace, but never got a reply)

Hey Ya'll

THANK YOU AGAIN,

Warren - soulshake

www.warrenvonkruck.com

are the cds and dvd silver pressed.

what are would the shipping cost be to australia.

(I sent you a PM thru myspace, but never got a reply)

Me too sent a message to him asking for the shipping cost to Finland. I'm still waiting for a reply.

Maybe if Warren reads this he could give us the shipping costs right here in this thread :unsure:

LOL.....

Free shipping. how's that?

here's the deal.

I'm just happy people found the music.......period.

I sweat blood and tears trying to get that band to higher places, and I'm very proud of it.

even more happy that you guys are diggin it and found it two years later.

Dirty Little Secrets - is direct from Factory. Pressed, packaged, etc.

Revolution - is out of print, so I'll have to burn it, but direct from the master.

same with the DVD which I'll throw in for free with every order.

If ya'll lived in America, I'd probably just ship it for the postage. which I'm assuming will probably run around $10.00 for me to send over sea's.... so, if it sounds fare to any of ya'll, here'sthe deal....

go to www.warrenvonkruck.com

and order ONLY "Your Dirty Little Secrets" for $10.00 us.

I'll take care of the rest for you guys only. Ok?

and thank you for continuing to spread the word.

feel free to email me at warrenvonkruck@optonline.net

THANKS SO MUCH !!!!!

Funny, I never considered myself a collector of music, but I guess I am..... those of you over sea's please go chec out the following bands if you get a chance.......you won't be disappointed.

AIRBOURNE

THE ANSWER

GOTTHARD

and don't tell anyone I said this, but The Stone Gods CD is pretty rockin too.

all three are european based bands.....AMAZING

LOL.....

Free shipping. how's that?

here's the deal.

I'm just happy people found the music.......period.

I sweat blood and tears trying to get that band to higher places, and I'm very proud of it.

even more happy that you guys are diggin it and found it two years later.

Dirty Little Secrets - is direct from Factory. Pressed, packaged, etc.

Revolution - is out of print, so I'll have to burn it, but direct from the master.

same with the DVD which I'll throw in for free with every order.

If ya'll lived in America, I'd probably just ship it for the postage. which I'm assuming will probably run around $10.00 for me to send over sea's.... so, if it sounds fare to any of ya'll, here'sthe deal....

go to www.warrenvonkruck.com

and order ONLY "Your Dirty Little Secrets" for $10.00 us.

I'll take care of the rest for you guys only. Ok?

and thank you for continuing to spread the word.

feel free to email me at warrenvonkruck@optonline.net

THANKS SO MUCH !!!!!

Ordered!

What a great deal.

Here's a little Story, which is why finding this post really warmed my heart.

I've been ready to quit music, all together. The last two years since the demise of soulshake has been sheer torture. and way to long to explain. But you guys & Gal, really lifted me this week.

my greatest vocal influence is a guy named John Corabi, who most people don't know. Which is a real shame really, because he fronted a band in the early 90's that was put together by Eddie Kramer, called The Scream. I WORE THIS CD OUT. twice.

The scream was my next Guns N Roses. He then left and made the ONLY Motley Crue album worth listening too. (I'm sure someone's gonna yell at m for that.)

anyway......funny part to the story, I was endorsed by Line 6 Amplifiers for many years, and the secretary for the A&R dept. was a woman named Val Corabi.

Three years later, I finally get the nerve to ask her if she's related to this guy John, who vanished off the face of the earth.

Three days later was my birthday, and low and behold, here coms a phone call from a Los Angeles area code....and who's on the phone? John Corabi, wishing me a happy birthday that turned into a two hour conversation.

as it turns out, John was ready to pack it in. done with the business, and all I could do was tell this guy how much his music meant to me, and how much his voice inspired me.

Not even a week goes by and he called to tell m he joined RATT.

LOL.

again...just a little thank you, for keeping my dreams alive, completely out of the blue.

cool story.

All the folks on this board love digging up obsucre rock bands around the globe.

just becuase the bands never made it big doesn;t mean that they weren't any good, and it's often possible to dig up some gems amongst these independantly released cds.

Every now and then a former band member such as youself finds this board and are amazed that people know of still seek their music.

Glad we could help keep the dream alive.

Here's a little Story, which is why finding this post really warmed my heart.

I've been ready to quit music, all together. The last two years since the demise of soulshake has been sheer torture. and way to long to explain. But you guys & Gal, really lifted me this week.

my greatest vocal influence is a guy named John Corabi, who most people don't know. Which is a real shame really, because he fronted a band in the early 90's that was put together by Eddie Kramer, called The Scream. I WORE THIS CD OUT. twice.

The scream was my next Guns N Roses. He then left and made the ONLY Motley Crue album worth listening too. (I'm sure someone's gonna yell at m for that.)

anyway......funny part to the story, I was endorsed by Line 6 Amplifiers for many years, and the secretary for the A&R dept. was a woman named Val Corabi.

Three years later, I finally get the nerve to ask her if she's related to this guy John, who vanished off the face of the earth.

Three days later was my birthday, and low and behold, here coms a phone call from a Los Angeles area code....and who's on the phone? John Corabi, wishing me a happy birthday that turned into a two hour conversation.

as it turns out, John was ready to pack it in. done with the business, and all I could do was tell this guy how much his music meant to me, and how much his voice inspired me.

Not even a week goes by and he called to tell m he joined RATT.

LOL.

again...just a little thank you, for keeping my dreams alive, completely out of the blue.

I'm glad you didn't pack it in!

I can't tell you how many times I played your c.d. and how much it means to me.

I hope you get flooded with calls and requests for your c.d.'s. :tumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone else ordered these CDs beside me and Lindsay? :unsure: And have the discs been delivered? I'm still waiting for my copies. Paid for them almost 3 weeks ago....

I was going to ask that same question!! Did you try to contact Warren?

No, not yet. I'll wait one more week. If I haven't got the discs by next Friday, I'm gonna contact him.