Soulshake-Your dirty Little Secrets

cdjunky41

• 2 weeks later...

It's now over a month since I paid and I sent a message to him a couple of days ago. There's no sign of life...

Is this a new Lonnie thing? :unsure: At least Warren could have the courtesy to shed some light what's happening. Either by email or on this board.

I'll give it one more week. If there's nothing happening within a week, I'll be raising hell. That's for sure! :angry:

I emailed but have not recevied response either. Lonny got away with $20,000, this dude may get away with $20.

I know that bastard (Lonnie) played in a different league but this is a principle thing. I don't like it if someone's getting away with murder...

I'm really sorry about the trouble your having with Warren. He seemed like a pretty standup guy. I somehow feel responsible for bringing him around.I'm sure he has a reason for his actions, I just wish he would explain himself to everyone who has ordered from him.

I'm really sorry about the trouble your having with Warren. He seemed like a pretty standup guy. I somehow feel responsible for bringing him around.I'm sure he has a reason for his actions, I just wish he would explain himself to everyone who has ordered from him.

Maybe he's involved in a car accident... :whistle:

Maybe he's involved in a car accident... :whistle:

Does he have a brother named David? :lol:

I just got an email from Warren. He says he has been in a house fire. Read the email below:

Ya'll

I got your emails. Finally.

I cannot apologize enough for the wait your being forced to go through.

I was in a house fire, in which I barely made it out alive.

I've just been able to get back online, as I lost pretty much everything.

Please rest assured, that I have your CD's

I managed to salvage 12 copies from the house remains, and I'm obtaining a new copy of the soulshake DVD master so I can burn you your promised copies.

All I ask is that you please provide me with a little patients as I am just getting back on my feet.

there are pictures up on my website, as I wish to provide you with proof, so you don't feel like you've been ripped off.

I will get your orders to you ASAP.

hold on for me please.....

Thanks Ya'll............. Warren

and if you should feel the need, please hold onto my cell number.631-682-3915

as I only want you to feel trust in this, not like you were played. I'd be pissed too.

Yours,

Warren

:unsure:

So let's see what's gonna happen...

Maybe that lying scumbag (Lonnie) WAS in a car accident after all... :D

Well judging from the pics on his site, it certainly looks like he's telling the truth.... scroll to the bottom of the main page...

http://www.warrenvonkruck.com/?mpf=frame

Just got word from Warren. He will be shipping out the c.d.'s on monday (Just the c.d.'s). He will be shipping out the dvd's at his own expence as soon as he replaces his computer.He wants to apologise to everyone on board.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...