Pretty Wild

Glen

Former DERANGED singer/bassist Calle "Krizzy Field" Fäldt has launched a new hard rock band called PRETTY WILD. The group's first EP, "All The Way", was mixed by Krizzy Field and Martin Sweet (CRASHDIET) and will be released on February 18, 2009 via Swedmetal Records.

"All The Way" track listing:

01. All The Way

02. Time

03. Let The Good Times Roll

04. Shockin Teen

05. Dangerous

06. Take It Off

07. Let The Good Times Roll (alternate mix)

08. Dangerous (Live In L.A.)

For more information, visit

http://www.myspace.com/prettywildrocks

Wow, these songs are just great. Had a real close listen to this today and have to admit that this is right up there - best Sleaze ive heard since Crazy Lixx.

:headbanger:

early whispers indicate this is the fruit of crash diet's demise... expect official announcements shortly...

My only regret is that they are not releasing a full album - i really dont like EPs.

Not bad, not bad. Not in the same league as Crashdiet or Crazy Lixx, but sounds like a pretty good helping of sleaze-fueled hard rock. I can see plenty of folks around here going pretty wild over this. :P

Damn if I'd not seen that Blind Date thread I'd be saying Glen knows his shit!! :lol: Seriously, great find with this one. Heard the EP and I love it! Awesome tunes, almost a little reminiscent of one of my all time favourite bands, Roxxi.

Check out Innocent Rosie's Debut "Bad Habit Romance" as well, it's out the same day through Swedmetal as well! Definately a winner!

Yeah, that 'Knock me out' video is pretty cool. I'd like to hear more of this for sure.

Check out Innocent Rosie's Debut "Bad Habit Romance" as well, it's out the same day through Swedmetal as well! Definately a winner!

Yeah, that 'Knock me out' video is pretty cool. I'd like to hear more of this for sure.

Geoff, check out their Myspace for further samples! Sounds like right outa LA circa 1989, an album that Guns'n'Roses shoud have done!

Geoff, check out their Myspace for further samples! Sounds like right outa LA circa 1989, an album that Guns'n'Roses shoud have done!

Yeah, they sound good. 'Wasteland' is cool too. 'Bitter cocktail' is pretty awesome too. I like it.

Yeah, they sound good. 'Wasteland' is cool too. 'Bitter cocktail' is pretty awesome too. I like it.

Didnt like the vocals on that Innocent Rosie...

Didnt like the vocals on that Innocent Rosie...

He's a bald dude in a hair metal band.

• 4 months later...

Just listened to this again today and got to admit I cant wait for the full length debut (hopefully this year). Should be pretty killer.

Just listened to this again today and got to admit I cant wait for the full length debut (hopefully this year). Should be pretty killer.

Id get this if i knew there some was somewhere selling it at a good price.

What the EP? Id wait for the full release......Im hoping for a much beefier production and some more killer songs. I read it should be released this year so hopefully it will get a good distribution.

What the EP? Id wait for the full release......Im hoping for a much beefier production and some more killer songs. I read it should be released this year so hopefully it will get a good distribution.

Yeh id like to get this EP>

Yeh id like to get this EP>

I think there are some links off their myspace page if you really want to get it....but as I said would make more sense to wait for the album....due soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...