Lost - Season Premier January 31st

Stefan

So I was thinking what is so special about this program....and came up with nothing :( Alright, nice scenery. I'll give that. But the rest? Not my thing. The whole program more or less sucks....

So if you don't give a fuck about this show, make your voice.........YO MATE! The line is over here! Take a number for crying out loud! <_< .......uhm, uhm so make your voice heard right here in this thread.

At least Jez got a healthy opinion 'bout the show :)

BTW Thanks...."Wes".... :drink:

:christmas:

Yep!

I really don't give a rat's :butt: about the show!

Alright! Now we are 3....

Make that 4 !! :tumbsup:

Yep!

Don't push people! Everyone has a chance to vote....Get your elbow outta my eyes SIR!!....Now everybody take a step backwards, people are being crushed here in the front.......

Top notch fucking show, and am very much looking forward to it's return in January.

Yep!

Don't push people! Everyone has a chance to vote....Get your elbow outta my eyes SIR!!....Now everybody take a step backwards, people are being crushed here in the front.......

EEEWWW!

Who farted? :puke:

Top notch fucking show, and am very much looking forward to it's return in January.

Actually there's another thread for praise.... ;)

Yep, sure is, but it got fucked up, so I'll post here...

Sure thing. Any opinion is welcomed here....which cannot be said 'bout the other thread :whistle:

Sure thing. Any opinion is welcomed here....which cannot be said 'bout the other thread :whistle:

:lol:

My opinion is that 'Lost' sucks. Seeing as my previous, very correct opinion that Cauterize and Posion also suck Llama scrotums, then I expect this one to be respected aswell!! :D

Who really gives a fuck?

I really give a fuck!!!

Who really gives a fuck?

I really give a fuck!!!

Sorry, mate, you are outnumbered !! :rofl2:

You know I like the show mate but when it`s not on it sucks :tumbsup:

Fair enough..............

Not!

:)

What is it you like or could recommend? :)

You know I like the show mate but when it`s not on it sucks :tumbsup:

Fair enough..............

Not!

:)

What is it you like or could recommend? :)

There is at least one show that I'm a big fan of. Go and search for it matey! :tumbsup:

A Christmas Carol? :lol:

Who really gives a fuck?

I really give a fuck!!!

Same here......usually these types of shows start to drag after the first season or so, Heroes & Prison Break come to mind...I stopped watching Heroes after the 1st season & Prison Break after the 2nd.....but Lost has me hooked with some of the best writing on TV......of course if you haven't been watching since the beginning it would be difficult to get into now.....

I think what has really saved Lost is the fact that they planned for an end to the show. After the show got a bit muddled in the middle seasons they quickly figured out that people would lose interest if they keep carrying the show on with no end in site. They determined how long it would take to tell the rest of the story and set up the final seasons with that in mind. Shows like Prison Break could have used that same type of vision. Halfway through the second season of Prison Break it became so stupid I couldn't watch any more. I don't even know how the show could still be on the air.

I think what has really saved Lost is the fact that they planned for an end to the show. After the show got a bit muddled in the middle seasons they quickly figured out that people would lose interest if they keep carrying the show on with no end in site. They determined how long it would take to tell the rest of the story and set up the final seasons with that in mind. Shows like Prison Break could have used that same type of vision. Halfway through the second season of Prison Break it became so stupid I couldn't watch any more. I don't even know how the show could still be on the air.

I still love Prison Break and think and it continues to be a great show.

The show started out all about the company and that's what this season has been about.