Trixie - Trixie OOP or Rare?

Wow... :whistle: I was wondering why the hell someone was trying to get $59.99 for this CD, so I had to look.... Low and Behold, it's both RARE and OOP!!!! :omg:

Trixie - Self Titled S/T CD - Motley Crue / Def Leppard Rare OOP CD

So.......

I messaged the seller, and told him...

Dear rohscompliant,

Not sure if you're aware or not, but this cd is neither rare or OOP as you state. They're available on metal Mayhem and other online vendors for $13.99-16.99

His response

Those aren't the original copies! Those are reissues! Try finding any original and get back to me.

My Response

When an album is reissued, it's no longer out of print. When an album gets a second, third, etc... pressing, it's no longer out of print. When the very artist is selling them right off his website, it's not out of print. http://www.ronnieborchert.com/discography.html

His Response :lol:

Stop wasting my time with your drivel.

I just LOVE when some sellers use the RARE and OOP terms to attempt to up the value of their items :rolleyes: Especially when you can find them all over the damn place. The Trixie CD is good, but not $59.99 good, especially when they can be found for 1/5th of what he thinks he'll get for it. Anyone want to take bets on how long he'll have that CD? :lol:

I have to admit that I thought you guys were being harsh. I thought this guy actually had an original copy of this CD that had somehow been released back when it was recorded... but it is actually the Metal Mayhem disc released a few years ago, isn't it? Wow, if I could get $60 for this I'd sell it too... even though I like the damn thing. :)

Some sellers may not know something was rereleased... I'm OK with that. I tried to be polite with my first message to him and thought his response was a little snotty. It would be different if he had an original CD from "1988" or something and that same CD was reissued 2,3,5 years ago or something. Then he could have referred to it as the original version or something. He does have lots of other interesting stuff for sale as well, but overpriced a little in my opinion. Sadly, there will always be some "buyer" out there that doesn't do their research and will see the OOP or RARE word and buy it based on that alone, and find out after the fact.

By the way, I'm going to list my Bon Jovi - Slipper When Wet CD soon. I took a sharpie and made a custom mark on the CD and then took the CD cover, folded it in half, and then drew mustaches on all the band members faces....

Now it's...

ONE OF A KIND!!!!!

I'l Be RICH... RIIICH..... RIIIIICH

I sent a message too...yeah, I'm a dick like that :lol:

Find your OWN Knucklehead to harrass..... damn fucking bandwagon jumping loser <_<

:lol:

Hahahaha....If this dude can find a sucker to pay $59.99 for it, more power to him...it'd be the fault of the buyer for not doing his homework...

Although I must say his communications skills leave a lot to be desired. :lol:

• My Little Pony
Some sellers may not know something was rereleased... I'm OK with that. I tried to be polite with my first message to him and thought his response was a little snotty. It would be different if he had an original CD from "1988" or something and that same CD was reissued 2,3,5 years ago or something. Then he could have referred to it as the original version or something. He does have lots of other interesting stuff for sale as well, but overpriced a little in my opinion. Sadly, there will always be some "buyer" out there that doesn't do their research and will see the OOP or RARE word and buy it based on that alone, and find out after the fact.

By the way, I'm going to list my Bon Jovi - Slipper When Wet CD soon. I took a sharpie and made a custom mark on the CD and then took the CD cover, folded it in half, and then drew mustaches on all the band members faces....

Now it's...

ONE OF A KIND!!!!!

I'l Be RICH... RIIICH..... RIIIIICH

One of a kind, you say?!! Whaddya want for that? :crazy:

I sent a message too...yeah, I'm a dick like that :lol:

Find your OWN Knucklehead to harrass..... damn fucking bandwagon jumping loser <_<

:lol:

Always riding your coat tails brother ;)

So THAAAAAT'S why I always feel like I'm dragging ass.... :lol:

So THAAAAAT'S why I always feel like I'm dragging ass.... :lol:

Yep, that's me :)

I've got a helleva cold right now I'm fighting...that's why I'm dragging ass. Can't give you any of the credit.. :lol: