It's snowed on October 10th!

heaven&hell

Cold here and I am hoping for snow soon. Christmas is just extra special with some snow and frost around - love it!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about +35 here. ;) (Celcius, of course)

A friend of mine is moving down there in a few weeks and has made jokes how he's going from this cold weather to summer time down there.

Wise man. You should join him and we'll have a BBQ at his house and drink his beers. :)

A friend of mine is moving down there in a few weeks and has made jokes how he's going from this cold weather to summer time down there.

Wise man. You should join him and we'll have a BBQ at his house and drink his beers. :)

Would be tough to do Cousin.

It's a long and expensive flight for me and he'll be living close to Adelaide which I think is very far from you.

Would be tough to do Cousin.

It's a long and expensive flight for me and he'll be living close to Adelaide which I think is very far from you.

Indeed it is. Why'd he choose there? Tell him to say hi to our very own Lindsay (Glam Junkie) when he gets there.

• 3 months later...
It's snowed at least a foot since last night and it keeps coming plus were supposed to get snow for at least 8 more hours today.

Wes, it's 70 here right now & we are suppose to get snow & wind Monday...Jeez....

It's snowed at least a foot since last night and it keeps coming plus were supposed to get snow for at least 8 more hours today.

Wes, it's 70 here right now & we are suppose to get snow & wind Monday...Jeez....

And its 85 here now...LOL. :whistle:

U suck!

:nyanya:

U suck!

:nyanya:

Jarred, from what I've been told this has been the worst winter here for many years and this spring has been crazy. It's 50-70 degrees for several days and then we get snow dropped on us but todays storm is up there with the crazy storm I experience while living in Denver back in March of 2003 when we got like 40 inches. The backyard looks like it's over two feet out there right now!!

Oh and Chris yes you do suck. :lol:

this is round FUCKIN THREE FOR US!.....they are saying a foot by the time this is done.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

You folks over in Western S.D. usually get it worse than we do but damn were getting drilled today. :doh:

The worse thing is that I'm out of beer and it'll be a hard road to get to the liquor store in this shit.

this is round FUCKIN THREE FOR US!.....they are saying a foot by the time this is done.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

You folks over in Western S.D. usually get it worse than we do but damn were getting drilled today. :doh:

The worse thing is that I'm out of beer and it'll be a hard road to get to the liquor store in this shit.

i am going fuckin crazy cooped up in the damn house.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

At least you live in a town that you can at least do something.

I'm stuck in this small town all week and then when the weekend comes it snows like there's no tomorrow and I'm stuck here again. :doh:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I'm stuck in this small town all week and then when the weekend comes it snows like there's no tomorrow and I'm stuck here again. :doh:

Been there, done that..remember, i used to live there. I would go up to Duffy's and have some pie.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Been there, done that..remember, i used to live there. I would go up to Duffy's and have some pie.

Their only open until 2pm every day now. :crying:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

shit! :(

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

shit! :(

It's been blizzarding here since 2pm today! It's f*ckin' April 4th if I'm not mistaken...where the hell is spring??

At least I have a case and a half of ice cold Coors Light in the fridge!

• 5 months later...
There's talk of a possibility of snow on Wednesday or Thursday.

I just hope I can get into South Dakota on Thursday before it hits.

Don't worry I won't tell you the temperature here....

There's talk of a possibility of snow on Wednesday or Thursday.

I just hope I can get into South Dakota on Thursday before it hits.

Don't worry I won't tell you the temperature here....

It's been in the 70's here for most of the month so you don't have to.

• 2 weeks later...

Mucho snow here when I was gone on vacation.

Supposedly it was about 8-10 inches that was heavy and wet snow and it caused so many trees to fall and many limbs down and damage caused including my in laws fence. When we pulled back into town it looked like a warzone.

Over here in Germany the first snow will most like fall very soon. The temperature fell by about 20 degrees centigrade over the last few days. Brrrrrr ......... !

• 1 month later...