BERRETTA JANE

Rat Skates

http://www.myspace.com/berettajane

Just heard the tune "Die 4 U" on 98Rock here in Maryland. It kicked ass! :banger:

Pretty good stuff here. Great guitar sound. The song "Blacktop Holiday" rocked too!

Chris

Actually, I just picked up copies of both of their releases from CD baby.....silver pressed.

They're killer.

BERETTA _"Die for U" at CD Baby

BERETTA_ "On With The Show" at CD Bab

And their cheap too....$4.00 and $6.99

Guest danny

Hey guys. Noticed some hits coming to our CDBABY page from here, so decided to come by and sign up. Thanks for checkin us out, we appreciate the support!!!

Danny

BERETTA JANE

Actually, I just picked up copies of both of their releases from CD baby.....silver pressed.

They're killer.

How'd you get "Die 4 U" silver pressed. I went to CDBABY and it says available as a digital download album only.

Chris

They're killer.

How'd you get "Die 4 U" silver pressed. I went to CDBABY and it says available as a digital download album only.

Chris

.....looks like they went quick!!!!!

Local band... Sound pretty good to me. Maybe after Rocklahoma I'll go check these guys out when they play.

They seem to be getting some pretty good gigs. Thanks for bringing this band to the attention of the HH board. :beerbang:

Guest danny
They seem to be getting some pretty good gigs. Thanks for bringing this band to the attention of the HH board. :beerbang:

The new EP is only available in digital format (through CDBABY and ITUNES). If anyone would like to get a physical copy, we did press a very limited amount...you can send a payment via paypal to management@berettajane.com and we can hook it up for $5 with shipping included! Otherwise, we really appreciate your showing support by downloading it from CDBABY and iTunes!

Thanks again for the feedback guys.

Danny

BERETTA JANE

The new EP is only available in digital format (through CDBABY and ITUNES). If anyone would like to get a physical copy, we did press a very limited amount...you can send a payment via paypal to management@berettajane.com and we can hook it up for $5 with shipping included! Otherwise, we really appreciate your showing support by downloading it from CDBABY and iTunes!

Danny

BERETTA JANE

Hey Danny,

Just sent my payment thru paypal for a silver pressed cd of "Die 4 U". Can't wait to get it.

Chris

Danny

BERETTA JANE

Hey Danny,

Just sent my payment thru paypal for a silver pressed cd of "Die 4 U". Can't wait to get it.

Chris

As did I!

Thanks!

Danny

BERETTA JANE

Hey Danny, guess I should check before I send the $$$ but this apply to Australia too? $5 and you'll send it over? :) Thanks.

Danny

BERETTA JANE

Hey Danny, guess I should check before I send the $$$ but this apply to Australia too? $5 and you'll send it over? :) Thanks.

I've sent him an email about the postage to Australia so will let you know what I heard back (unless he posts here first).

Guest danny

Wow...thanks to everybody who has ordered a hard-copy of the EP thusfar. I am sending a bunch out this morning and will continue shipping subsequent orders daily! $5 (including shipping) via Paypal to management@berettajane.com (international orders email first, please). The EP is also available via iTunes.

Again, your support is much appreciated.

-Danny

Ordered mine yesterday! You guys are awesome! About time some good music came from my area. Only Cinder Road has had any success since Kix, Child's Play, and Wrathchild America.

I'd say SR-71 enjoyed some degree of success... They payed their dues in and around Baltimore for 10 years or so before getting signed.... though they were called Honor Among Thieves and briefly Radio Star before changing the name to SR-71. Their debut went gold in The States... I don't believe Cinder Road's debut has done so yet.

Also, Good Charlotte is from Maryland... though not Baltimore.

Danny

BERETTA JANE

$10 to OZ.

Danny

BERETTA JANE

$10 to OZ.

Cool, thanks mate.