BERRETTA JANE

Rat Skates

Got mine today Awesome.

Dammit, I'm out of state at the moment. I'm sure it must be be sitting in my mailbox aching to be played.

Chris

Guest danny

Anyone that ordered last week got shipped out today...I apologize, we were away for a few shows/meetings.

If you're still interested, I've got some more CD's left, just paypal $5 to management@berettajane.com and I'll get them back out as quick as possible! (international, please email first).

Thanks again for all the orders and to Rob for starting the thread!

Rock,

Danny

• 4 weeks later...

Bump. I'm finally back home and settled in again after being out of state for a month. I finally got a chance today to give the Beretta Jane disc a good spin. It's a damn shame this cd is only 5 songs as this is very good stuff for an indie band. Bravo. I hope they get signed with a decent label soon. For those who may not have purchased this yet, probably part of the reason the disc was so cheap was because there's no artwork with it. It's just the cd inside a cardboard sleeve with their name on it. They also threw in a small bumber sticker of their name as well. I'm not complaining by any means, just lettin' ya know. Definitely recommended hard rock here.

• 1 month later...
Actually, I just picked up copies of both of their releases from CD baby.....silver pressed.

They're killer.

BERETTA_ "On With The Show" at CD Bab

And their cheap too... $6.99

or $5 if you buy 3 from the $5 sale list.

The sale section is a bitch to search thru, but there can be some goodies in there.

• 5 months later...

Beretta Jane have a new song up on their myspace page, and damn if this ain't a kickin'-attitude-driven track. Somebody sign these guys already. The new song is called "My Way".

http://www.myspace.com/berettajane

• 2 months later...

I wanted to give another "shout-out" to Beretta Jane. I ventured out last night to see Wildstreet open a show for Stephan Pearcy and to my surprise Beretta Jane was on the bill also. Wildside was literally added to the bill a couple days before the show but ever the troopers they loaded up their van and came down from New York to play a small club in Southern Maryland. Beretta Jane graciously let the Wildstreet boys use whatever equipment they needed to help with the Wildstreet set... super cool of them.

If that wasn't enough, in the middle of the Beretta Jane set the singer said something to this effect: "If any of you are planning to buy merch tonight, please don't buy our stuff... make sure you pick up some merch from Wildstreet instead because they came a long way to play this show." CLASS ACT in my opinion. Good luck to Beretta Jane and if you haven't gotten their CD check it out... really good stuff. This kind of good will shown by Beretta Jane is exactly what we need to get the music we love back in the forefront. Again, I can't stress how classy Beretta Jane was in dealing with a band from out of town who was put on the bill at the last minute. Because Wildstreet was added Beretta Jane even had to shorten their set to make this all work. :beerbang:

I did find a few minutes to chat with Danny from Beretta Jane... great guy and I wish he and Beretta Jane much success.

• 2 years later...

I wanted them to play my annual M3 Pre-Party this year. But they are no more.

So I have Wildstreet (New York City), Sin 4 Sin (Maryland), and Streetlight Circus (New York City) playing this year.

is their EP still available?

I remember seeing it on CD Baby at one point. You might try there.

is their EP still available?

I remember seeing it on CD Baby at one point. You might try there.

Thanks for the heads up. Sadly it is digital only there now.

I'll see if I can track one down.

• 3 weeks later...