The Official "We Miss Heaven&Hell" Thread

Fat Freddy

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we still supposed to miss Wes, now that he's back? Or would that be weird? :unsure:

I agree...are we still missing him? Are we supposed to? Should we have a

offical Wes is back so we no longer miss him thread?

Who's this Wes character anyway? :screwy:

Wes..well he is Emo....and Emo Is Wes :unsure:

347511954_6b4b42e2dd1.jpg

Dear Wes,

I am very pleased to hear that you are back among the H.H community.

Please don't disappear again or I will be forced to come find you....

And you KNOW ...I WILL find you.

It would be simple... all I'd have to do is listen for the sound of the shrieking terror in your soul.

Seriously though, welcome back. Would it kill you to drop by the "Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham" thread a little more often though?? Keef is bustin' his hump trying to bring Brittingham back but he's not having much luck with it. Cut me (and him) a break.

Sincerely,

His Royal Awesomeness,

Eric Brittingham

Dear Wes,

It would be simple... all I'd have to do is listen for the sound of the shrieking terror in your soul.

Seriously though, welcome back. Would it kill you to drop by the "Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham" thread a little more often though?? Keef is bustin' his hump trying to bring Brittingham back but he's not having much luck with it. Cut me (and him) a break.

Sincerely,

His Royal Awesomeness,

Eric Brittingham

I'm in awe of this post just as I was in awe of him in person when I was to chicken shit to ask him for his autograph as he stood 5 feet from me. :bowdown:

Anyone ever wonder if Wes missed himself?

About as much as you miss Metal Jay.

Wow! excellent answer dude.

Burn.

Wes still misses the rotting corpse of his former self, stuck in Illinois (sp?) beneath the rubble of the life he once lived.

Dear Wes,

Sincerely,

His Royal Awesomeness,

Eric Brittingham

Wow an email from His Royal Awesomeness :bowdown:

How cool is that!!!! :beerbang:

Anyone notice that Wes is on this latest season of Big Brother here in the states? I kid you not. I saw a commercial yesterday and clear as day I heard the words gay rodeo cowboy. Congrats Wes. I have always wanted to be a Gay Cowboy.

It's never to late for you Jason. :tumbsup:

Anyone notice that Wes is on this latest season of Big Brother here in the states? I kid you not. I saw a commercial yesterday and clear as day I heard the words gay rodeo cowboy. Congrats Wes. I have always wanted to be a Gay Cowboy.

My dreams are still alive Wesington.

That's awesome news Jasington.

Is there room for Geoffington on the house too. I reckon I'd probably suck as a housemate, but I want to hold onto the dream that I wouldn't.

Is there room for Geoffington on the house too. I reckon I'd probably suck as a housemate, but I want to hold onto the dream that I wouldn't.

Do you do dishes? :whistle:

I wish I was dead in a ditch being eaten by stray cats everytime I do, but yes... I do.

I wish I was dead in a ditch being eaten by stray cats everytime I do, but yes... I do.

If you throw in some laundry duties then you can move in today. :tumbsup:

Yeah, I'd rather die by sword to the eyeball than do the laundry duties, but I do that too. Sign me up.

Yeah, I'd rather die by sword to the eyeball than do the laundry duties, but I do that too. Sign me up.

Would be cool for us all to be in the house backstabbing each other. I just thought of something. At least in the U.S. they don't allow them to bring music. What the hell would we do? There is always the Brokeback Big Brother theory for the two of you. :P Sign me up tiger.

Would be cool for us all to be in the house backstabbing each other. I just thought of something. At least in the U.S. they don't allow them to bring music. What the hell would we do? There is always the Brokeback Big Brother theory for the two of you. :P Sign me up tiger.

The two of us? I believe history will show that it was Geoff and yourself that always talking about going to the "Mountain" together. :yikes:

I vehemently deny that I ever climbed Geoff's mountain.

The proof is in the pictures I have and on the video I just uploaded on youtube. :tumbsup:

True love finally finds it's way onto Youtube.

I vehemently deny that I ever climbed Geoff's mountain.

The proof is in the pictures I have and on the video I just uploaded on youtube. :tumbsup:

True love finally finds it's way onto Youtube.

It's about time too, you two have been teasing the world for to long. :tumbsup: