What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

A rare foray into the online CD market...

The Heat - Untold Story Vol I & II

Overkill - Coverkill

Toby Hitchcock - Mercury's Down

Nuclear Assault - Game On

Alice Cooper - Welcome 2 My Nightmare...+2 (Classic Rock Pack)

Dream Theater - A Dramatic Turn Of Events (CD/DVD)

.38 Special - Live From Texas

Serpentine - Living And Dying In High Definition

Jeff Beck - Jeff Beck's Guitar Shop

RIGGS - S/T

Nice mate, I must say after waiting all these years for this great album to be given a cd release, it was a little

disappointing that there were no bonus tracks or even a decent informative booklet.

Yes I've been waiting for this since 84 when I heard his stuff on the Heavy Metal Movie soundtrack.

RIGGS - S/T

Nice mate, I must say after waiting all these years for this great album to be given a cd release, it was a little

disappointing that there were no bonus tracks or even a decent informative booklet.

I'm sure Rock Candy will do it justice. RC always takes the Wounded bird releases.. :tumbsup:

RIGGS - S/T

I'm sure Rock Candy will do it justice. RC always takes the Wounded bird releases.. :tumbsup:

Hope so matey :beerbang:

Black Stone Cherry - Between the Devil The Deep Blue Sea

Boulevard - What's Up

Bowling For Soup ~ Fishin' For Woos

Easy Action - That Makes One

Emphatic ~ Damage

JOJO - JOJO

Kottak - Attack

Phone Calls From Home - s/t

Saliva ~ Under Your Skin

Seether - Holding Onto Strings Better Left to Fray

State of Shock ~ Life, Love & Lies

T.T. Quick - Sloppy Seconds

Theory of a Deadman - The Truth Is

Vertical Horizon ~ Burning the Days

Work Force - Work Force

Tesla - Five Man Acoustical Jam (Japan 1st Press W/OBI)

Bar 7 - The World Is A Freak (Japan Press +1 W/OBI)

Can't remember if I put these two but I had to sell my soul to get them:

Barracuda - Open Fire (Japan Press W/OBI)

Dirty Rhythm - Hard As A Rock (Japan Press W/OBI)

\m/

A little later than others ...:

Toby Hitchcock - Mercury's Down

Venus Vegas - 'Morning still life' (what a bargain... though I noticed it's a 2010 release so it will not feature in my 2011 summary)

And a HUGE thanks to the 2nd sexiest member on the HH forum, Tim (2). Thanks mate, really appreciate these:

Destrophy - The way of the world

Rob Moratti - Victory

Black Veil Brides - We stitch these wounds

We Are The Ocean - Cutting our teeth

And a HUGE thanks to the 2nd sexiest member on the HH forum, Tim (2). Thanks mate, really appreciate these:

Destrophy - The way of the world

Rob Moratti - Victory

Black Veil Brides - We stitch these wounds

We Are The Ocean - Cutting our teeth

No worries mate. Am sure you'll enjoy the Destrophy and excellent We are the Ocean discs, but frankly am glad to be rid of the other 2...

My neice went to a garage sale last week and bought a heap of furniture from the sellers and they gave her a lot of 50 cds which they said they would throw out :yikes: and she thought of me and passed them on to me bless her heart.The only cds i kept are Biscuits ep & Vivid-Living Colour which replace my old tapes.

The rest i will take later on today to a couple of s/h cd stores and do trades if any catches my eye.

My neice went to a garage sale last week and bought a heap of furniture from the sellers and they gave her a lot of 50 cds which they said they would throw out :yikes: and she thought of me and passed them on to me bless her heart.The only cds i kept are Biscuits ep & Vivid-Living Colour which replace my old tapes.

The rest i will take later on today to a couple of s/h cd stores and do trades if any catches my eye.

I love hearing stories like this.. :tumbsup:

Go get 'em tiger!! :beerbang:

Was there any Little River Band?

I love being part of a happy story like this for a change thanks CDJ

Faron i did pick up in a trade at a s/h store Get Lucky & Monsoon-LRB & i've put them up for trade if your interested mate

I picked up for myself:

Headstone Live At Hammersmith 1983-UFO remaster

Along Came A Spider-Alice Cooper bonus tracks

Magical Mystery Tour-The Beatles remaster and $30 cash for the remaining cds :bananamac:

Faron i did pick up in a trade at a s/h store Get Lucky & Monsoon-LRB & i've put them up for trade if your interested mate

Message sent Dave, hopefully received :beerbang:

Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of the Seventh Son (Japan 1st Press W/OBI)

Phoenix Down - Under A Wild Sky (Japan Press +2 W/OBI)

Stryper - Can't Stop The Rock (Japan Press W/OBI)

Mr. Big - Deepest Cuts - Best of the Ballads (Japan Press W/OBI & Mouse Pad)

Mr. Big - Static EP (Japan Only Press W/OBI)

Pretty Maids - Anything Worth Doing...(Japan Press W/OBI)

Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (Japan CD/DVD Press +1 W/OBI) Pre-order

Kiss - Double Platinum (Japan 2 CD 1st Press W/ Sticker OBI)

Abstrakt Algebra - S/T (Japan Press W/OBI)

Shinedown - Sound of Madness (Japan Press +2 W/OBI)

Gotthard - D-Frosted (Japan Press +! W/OBI)

White Lion - Tramp Box Set (7 CD Set - 500 Pressed)

Def Leppard - On Through The Night (Japan Early Press W/OBI Germany Pressed)

Paul Gilbert - Paul the Young Dude - Best Of (Japan Press W/OBI)

Jailhouse - Straight At the Light

Y&T - Unearthed Vol. 2 (Japan Press W/OBI Sealed/ New)