What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Grand Prix - 'The First Album' / Zoom Club (probably straight to trade list too)

While we're talking Grand Prix, was Samurai reissued on Zoom Club too? For the life of me I can't find any info on the net about this reissue.

I know Zoom Club became Majestic Rock, but surely there must be some info about the Samurai reissue????

Yeah it was...I have all the Grand Prix Zoom Cub releases...the catalogue is ZCRCD41 :)

Thanks for the info Nick, I guess I'm wishful Rock Candy will do Samurai given they did the debut recently.

Grand Prix - 'The First Album' / Zoom Club (probably straight to trade list too)

While we're talking Grand Prix, was Samurai reissued on Zoom Club too? For the life of me I can't find any info on the net about this reissue.

I know Zoom Club became Majestic Rock, but surely there must be some info about the Samurai reissue????

My copy of SAMURAI is a jap import..

Faber Drive - 'Can't keep a secret' ; well, after their debut is still available worldwide for seldom over us$2, this one proved a real f*cker to track down. I thought I'd end up having to cough up about $30 for this in the end, but a random listing on ebay from someone in Tasmania (?) finally saw me snag it for a mere au$10 all up. :) I know most people hated this disc, but I must admit I like it every bit as much as the debut... love it in, fact. 'You and I tonight' was arguably the best track of 2009.

My copy of SAMURAI is a jap import..

Yep that would be the Burrrn re-issue from the mid 90's. I have a couple from that series but missed out on Samurai sadly.

Been after these High Vaultage versions for ages at a reasonable price - snagged all of them for £7 each

:headbanger:

The Rods - S/T..+2

The Rods - Let Them Eat Metal...+4

The Rods - In The Raw...+3

Just ordered....

Black Sabbath - The Dio Years

(Just for the three unreleased tracks)

Black Sabbath - Mob Rules (Deluxe Edition)

Vs. the Earth: The Initiative

I know this one just came out a few weeks ago. I've seen this band live on many occasions and I'm sure I'll pick this one up at some point. What do you think of the release?

:unsure: THIS WILL BE IT FOR AWHILE NOW !!!!!

JUST ORDERED THROUGH GROOVEYARD RECORDS:

Giacomo Castellano - Cutting Bridges GiacomoCastellano-CuttingBridgesCover125.jpg

Poul Halberg Power Trio - Psych Electric Journey PoulHalbergPsychCover125.jpg

Poul Halberg Power Trio - Strange Brew strangebrewcover125.jpg

Glenn Kaiser Band - Carolina Moon GlennKaiserCarolinaMoonCover125.jpg

Ill Nino: Revolution Revolucion

Stone Cold Sober: Small Town

Default: Comes and Goes

Kick Ass: Original Soundtrack

Staind: Dysfunction

Downloaded:

Shinedown: Diamond Eyes

These guys have done it again with a flawless and great driving song.

:unsure: THIS WILL BE IT FOR AWHILE NOW !!!!!

:doh: .....I knew I should not have gone searching and listening to samples of Artists I have not heard before.

Just discovered Dana Fuchs and what a talent....Some nice Bluesy Rock and an amazing voice !!!!!

So I just had to purchase both the CD and DVD !!!!

CD - Live In NYC.....danafuchs.jpg

DVD - Live From NYC.....danafuchsband.jpg

BLUE MURDER-NOTHIN' BUT TROUBLE

OVERKILL-IMMORTALIS

Don't care what anyone says but I always liked that Blue Murder. Not as stellar as the debut but still a great disc IMO. That Overkill kicks ass to.

Export - s/t (CDR sent by Nick ! :bowdown: )

Irrwisch - Forbidden Fruits

Mike Oldfield - QE2

BLUE MURDER-NOTHIN' BUT TROUBLE

OVERKILL-IMMORTALIS

Don't care what anyone says but I always liked that Blue Murder. Not as stellar as the debut but still a great disc IMO. That Overkill kicks ass to.

It was on the verge of my trade list for years, but listening to it recently, I do agree. Very nice disc.