What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Hot Damn,  you go Dave!  Join the club....I got a 99 mustang.    Kinda wish i waited and got the new one.....or at least found a good model close to the one in gone in 60 secs.

I have a 2003 Mustang and before that I had a '95. I wish I would have waited also for the 2005, but the '95 just couldn't go anymore. :(

Million - No. 1

Million - Detonator

Million - Kingsize

Bar 7 - The World Is A Freak

Aaron Kristo - Bare Your Soul

Pantera - Cowboys From Hell

In the mail:

Waysted - Vices (started laughing when I saw how big the digipak was, what is that all about? :lol: )

and picked up in the cheapo bin:

T-Ride - S/T

White Lion - Big Game

Hit eBay today.........can't WAIT to get these!!! :jump:

GOTTHARD ~ Homerun

GOTTHARD ~ One Team, One Spirit

SOUTHPAW ~ S/T........dunno about this one, but it was listed as "Gotthard, Mudslick, Treat, Fate"......so I thought I would give it a shot!!!

:bunch:

Fatal Attraction - Simplicity Rules (Finally)

Joe Perry Project - Let The Mucis Do The Talking

Zeno - Zeno (Re-issue)

Billy Sheehan - Cosmic Troubadour

Zeno - Zeno (Re-issue)

Hey Jez,

What do you think of the Fatal Attraction? I had this, hated it, and sold it a year ago or so but have read all the amazing feedback on the comments page and was wondering if I made a mistake selling it? I remember it being ultra-soft and a bit lame...

brainstorm / new

hellfueled / midnight rider

porcupine tree / in absentia

dream theater / number of the beast

subdivisions / a tribute to rush

santers / 1st shot

santers / 2nd shot

ted nugent n the amboy dukes / tooth fang n claw

Zeno - Zeno (Re-issue)

Hey Jez,

What do you think of the Fatal Attraction? I had this, hated it, and sold it a year ago or so but have read all the amazing feedback on the comments page and was wondering if I made a mistake selling it? I remember it being ultra-soft and a bit lame...

Tim

Am waiting for a few more spins until I add my comments to the board as iI don't like to make an opinion on a disc until i'm pretty ok with it. So far I really like it, 'In The Heart Of My Soul' and 'Silver Son' especially. Just my sort of stuff. I don't particularly rate the vocalist, a bit weak on a few tracks, but the overall sound and songs i really like. I need to live with it a little longer though.

Zeno - Zeno (Re-issue)

Hey Jez,

Tim

Am waiting for a few more spins until I add my comments to the board as iI don't like to make an opinion on a disc until i'm pretty ok with it. So far I really like it, 'In The Heart Of My Soul' and 'Silver Son' especially. Just my sort of stuff. I don't particularly rate the vocalist, a bit weak on a few tracks, but the overall sound and songs i really like. I need to live with it a little longer though.

Fair enough, and I do remember the vocalist not being the strongest. On paper it was exactly my sort of thing too, but I'll be interested to see your comments on it.

Cheers. :drink:

In the mail today:

Gun Shy - After Dark

Blind Date - S/t

AdrianGale - Live Program

Smashed Gladys - S/t

Loud N Nasty - Teaser Teaser

and...

XYZ - Rainy Days :jump: All I can say is...BUY BUY BUY!!! If you're an XYZ fan then you will freakin' love this!

Zeno - Zeno (Re-issue)

Hey Jez,

Tim

Fair enough, and I do remember the vocalist not being the strongest. On paper it was exactly my sort of thing too, but I'll be interested to see your comments on it.

Cheers. :drink:

Tim

I also have their debut album - End Of Regulation Time which is really good, although if you didn't like the last one, you may not get on with this either!!!!

Heartland - Move On

Jay Miles - 9 Miles (Seriously Good West Coast)

Liesegang/White - Visual Survaillance Of Extremities

Jump - Faithful Faithless

Does anyone else here know this band - Have known the guys for nearly 10 years now and they have released album after album of quality rock music (This new one being their 11th). They are always bandied around as being a Prog band, but are far from it - more like a classic british rock band with influences ranging from Bad Co. - Marillion (more in the vocal side) Anyway lots of their stuff to check out -Maybe I Should add their albums to the site!!!!!

Vain - No Respect (Remaster)

Van Halen - Van Halen (Remaster)

Blue

What do you think to the Remastered sound on the Van Halen - I thought they were Bloody awesome when I got them!!Especially 1984.

Vain - No Respect (Remaster)

Van Halen - Van Halen (Remaster)

Blue

What do you think to the Remastered sound on the Van Halen - I thought they were Bloody awesome when I got them!!Especially 1984.

Haven't listened to this one yet but the sound on my Diver Down remaster is excellent!