Hard Spirit..WOW!

SEYHEYKID

I dig it. Reminds me of a band I just can't place at the moment... and it's not a modern one I'm thinking of. I hope I can track down this CD... defenitely dig what I heard here. Thanks for the heads up. 'Every street of sorrow' is awesome... who do these guys sound like??!!! Almost a little like Smilek, I think it is.

I was listening to the CD this morning... 'Walk the wild'. I even did a Google search this morning to see if there was any link between these guys and Falcon Scream, because IMO these guys are dead ringers. This could pretty much be Falcon Scream's 2nd album. The other comparison I'm sticking with is a slight similarity to Smilek, though not as good.

Of the album, I thought it was very solid, good hard rock. Nothing modern about it at all... just straight up hard rock. 'Every street of sorrow' is a gem. Definitely worth checking out for Falcon Scream fans.

I like this. I will buy this. I will rock and beautiful women will swoon at my feet like they did for Geoff when he saucily sauntered down the seediest streets in Melbourne wearing nothing but Speedos while sipping on the biggest pink beverage money his expense account could buy.

• 2 weeks later...
I like this. I will buy this. I will rock and beautiful women will swoon at my feet like they did for Geoff when he saucily sauntered down the seediest streets in Melbourne wearing nothing but Speedos while sipping on the biggest pink beverage money his expense account could buy.

You can now listen to all tracks from HARD SPIRIT "Walk The Wild" on a website called mp3spy.ru. In addition, you can also pay to download individual songs or all the tracks from the cd to your computer as well. My question is though, since Hard Spirit's official website and mypsace page is not in english, has anyone figured out what the official release date for this cd actually is? I'm itchin' to get my hands on it.

• 11 months later...

I've been in contact with band member Toni over the past several months. He has finally gotten a paypal account set up to accept cd orders for their Hard Spirit "Walk The Wild" cd. He advised he just shipped my cd out and that I should receive it within 10 to 12 days. I told him that I probably had numerous people who might be interested in purchasing their cd. Toni advised it was ok if I gave out his e-mail address so that anyone interested in a copy can contact him. With the exchange rate, it cost me like $23 to have the cd shipped. Toni will send out a paypal request e-mail so that you don't have to do the conversion yourself. Toni's e-mail is aamboaje@hotmail.com

P.S. Currently, this is the only way to purchase this cd that I know of. It is not available through their website or myspace page. The tiny little label Triple A Metal or whatever it was called that they are on has site error issues and you cannot confirm your order through them. Basically, this is already a hard gem to come by. Show 'em some love.

Wow, I'd really like to have this one... but $23? Bit steep for me. :(

As I said above... essential for Falcon Scream fans. Very strong album.

I've been in contact with band member Toni over the past several months. He has finally gotten a paypal account set up to accept cd orders for their Hard Spirit "Walk The Wild" cd. He advised he just shipped my cd out and that I should receive it within 10 to 12 days. I told him that I probably had numerous people who might be interested in purchasing their cd. Toni advised it was ok if I gave out his e-mail address so that anyone interested in a copy can contact him. With the exchange rate, it cost me like $23 to have the cd shipped. Toni will send out a paypal request e-mail so that you don't have to do the conversion yourself. Toni's e-mail is aamboaje@hotmail.com

P.S. Currently, this is the only way to purchase this cd that I know of. It is not available through their website or myspace page. The tiny little label Triple A Metal or whatever it was called that they are on has site error issues and you cannot confirm your order through them. Basically, this is already a hard gem to come by. Show 'em some love.

Let us know if you receive it and if it is a cd-r... :unsure: ...if everything is cool I may have to order one since it sounds great......By the way I have the Falcon Scream CD and while I thought it was good I'm hoping/expecting this one to be better.....

did you see the cctv footage on youtube where the police officers were chasing geoff around our fabulous lane ways, they stopped once geoff ran into the famous ac/dc laneway lol.

will have to get that hard spirit cd :beerbang:

• 2 weeks later...

I received this cd yesterday. It is very professional looking...it's silver pressed and comes with front and back artwork. The front booklet is complete with photos, lyrics, etc. Great sound production as well. Guitars are kickin' and the vocals and choruses are pretty big on most of the tracks. The lead singer's got a bit of an accent but nothing too distracting. Again, the conversion rate comes out to about $23 if you contact Toni personally through the e-mail I gave out in my other post.

P.S. I will have one copy available for sale soon.

• 11 months later...
  • 7 years later...

I initially really liked this, but it didn't age well. I always thought they sounded a lot like Falcon Scream and still do. I'd still be interested enough to check out the dude's solo album. That looks about as easy to find as an intelligent christian, though.