Tarzen bootleg?

Thought I would share this email I received the other day. I was one of several people to bid on a Tarzen cd on Ebay and I was sent this email soon after the auction finished.....

Hi,

My name is Danny Peyronel.

This cd is a bootleg, and, from what I've heard, a very poor quality one, both soundwise and artwork-wise.

There's never been an Italian or any other kind of official release of the TARZEN albums on cd.

There's no such label as Timewarp.

In fact, the only available cd's of both TARZEN albums, duly and lovingly re-mastered under my personal supervision by Marco Barusso, producer and guitarist in the HEAVY METAL KIDS (my first and present band), are to be found exclusively on our site, www.heavymetalkids.com. In spite of the fact that they're made in very small numbers, the artwork was done with great care too.

In the event that you've already won this auction, please be advised that you're fully entitled to withdraw based on the fact that this is a completely fraudulent bootleg sale, by a well known bootlegger, whom I will be reporting to eBay immediately.

All the best & thanks for your support,

Danny www.dannypeyronel.com

Just wondering what people think......

Seems legit to me, visited the HMK website and the discs are readily available there, I could understand the chap being p*ssed at people ripping him off. Maybe artists that are clued up are slowly getting wise to this sort of activity on eBay and are acting rather than just letting it slide.

Seems legit to me, visited the HMK website and the discs are readily available there, I could understand the chap being p*ssed at people ripping him off. Maybe artists that are clued up are slowly getting wise to this sort of activity on eBay and are acting rather than just letting it slide.

Yeah, I'd be quite surprised if it isn't legit considering the HMK site and the fact that he left his email address as well.....

I wonder when the walls are going to cave in on this bootleger's empire? I have a feeling it may be coming soon enough.

What's NOT the shocker is the fact that you're the one selling it :whistle:

Thought I would share this email I received the other day. I was one of several people to bid on a Tarzen cd on Ebay and I was sent this email soon after the auction finished.....

Reporting to eBay doesnt do anything. Advise this Danny to register for VeRO and nuke all bootleg sales - that's the only effective way of handeling this.

Reporting to eBay doesnt do anything. Advise this Danny to register for VeRO and nuke all bootleg sales - that's the only effective way of handeling this.

That's it...another one I don't know what it means :lol: ...I'm not clued up on some stuff I only just found out recently courtesy of HH what NARUed meant so what's VeRO? :blink:

I thought Ron Ely was a blatant bootleg of Johnny Weissmuller.

Signed

Cheetah

:rofl2: How about Christopher Lambert?

That's it...another one I don't know what it means :lol: ...I'm not clued up on some stuff I only just found out recently courtesy of HH what NARUed meant so what's VeRO? :blink:

Don't feel bad I don't know what NARUed or VeRO mean either....but then again I only use Ebay for buying not selling.... :wacko:

:yikes: Batten down the hatches cause something is tellin' me a storm front is fast approaching :popcorn:

:yikes: Batten down the hatches cause something is tellin' me a storm front is fast approaching :popcorn:

Fast work by Dan has changed the course of the storm and it is now headed out to sea where no damage can be done :lol:

Fast work by Dan has changed the course of the storm and it is now headed out to sea where no damage can be done :lol:

I have a mucho quick trigger finger amigo... ;)

I have a mucho quick trigger finger amigo... ;)

Mayhem avoided.....job well done Pete :lol: