Harem Scarem's debut

favorite song on Harem Scarem's debut  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here we go!! Poll time!! Since I've been so hooked on Harem Scarem lately, I spun their whole catalog today. Just wondering what song is your favorite on their debut?

My pick is "Hard To Love". What a kickass lead-off track. Followed closely by "With A Little Love" and "Slowly Slipping Away". What a fabulous debut!!

I went for 'Honestly' too. One of the most heartfelt songs I've ever heard. Beautiful.

Man I love 'Distant memory' too. Killer outro included. Then I'd have to go 'Hard to love' and 'With a little love'. The first 4 are just stunning... but the whole disc is magnificent.

"Slowly Slipping Away" for me. Love those huge harmonies. I actually thought "Something To Say" was the better of the 2 ballads here, unlike everyone else. But I honestly love every single track on here. A perfect 10/10 if ever there was one.

The perfect album. One of my all time favourites. Every track on this thing is fantastic. I wish they would remaster this one, because the sound quality compared to all the other HS releases, even Mood Swing which came out only 2 years after, is a notch lower.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much a pitch-perfect melodic rock album. For the purposes of this poll, I picked "With a Little Love," but I probably could have randomly selected any song and at some point in time it was my favorite. One of the few CDs I own that gets played at least once a week, sometimes more. As I noted in the "Mood Swings" poll, I think "Mood Swings" has some better songs, but in terms of overall quality (i.e., no fillers), the debut takes the cake. A melodic rock masterpiece if ever there was one.

• 4 months later...

This is a great debut album!

My favorite song off of that album is "Hard To Love"! My other favorites are "Slowly Slipping Away" & "Love Reaction"!

Harem Scarem ROCKS!

• 1 year later...