Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

Hail, hail to the new Geoffrey.

That's right. There's a new one in town and he says the albatros keeps his ass grounded!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I come from the Pepermint Tribe where people come and then they die to Hail me, Hail me.

With tomahawks of candy cane we split their heads and eat the brains Hail me, oh Hail me.

I'm still from the Pepermint Tribe, just in case anyone was wondering. :unsure:

Yes I come from the Pepermint Tribe where people come and then they die to Hail me, Hail me.

With tomahawks of candy cane we split their heads and eat the brains Hail me, oh Hail me.

What do you think the Typo Nazi would say about that... hmmm... ;)

The "Peppermint" tribe I'm from only uses one 'P' in our name because we're cooler then the other tribes. :blink:

The "Peppermint" tribe I'm from only uses one 'P' in our name because we're cooler then the other tribes. :blink:

That's what I thought... that is very cool.

On the weekend I put together a lil' tribe with a few buddies called the Spearmint Tribe.

I don't know... if you're doing nothing later today, Wes, you wanna arrange a fight, or tribal war or something?

That's what I thought... that is very cool.

Yes it is cool and clever too. :whistle:

There's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

I'm in a band with an Italian drummer

And all the girls they fall in his lap

But for a foreigner, he's quite a nice chap.

And all the girls they fall in his lap

But for a foreigner, he's quite a nice chap.

Appreciation. :tumbsup:

Only if you sleep in a zoo....or on the plains of some continent.

And seriously, while we're being open... don't we all? Obviously it's only human to sleep in zoos, but I was sleeping on a plain just the other week. We flew over a plane somewhere in Africa... I saw a giraffe. I think one of the wings actually clipped his neck. I wanted to stop to see if he was okay, but Athmansus, my personal pilot, wouldn't have a bar of it. Plus, he was eating a Magnum Ego at the time and didn't want to risk dropping any of the chocolate coating with any weird out-of-the-ordinary turns. I hope he's all right. The giraffe. Poor bastard.

And seriously, while we're being open... don't we all? Obviously it's only human to sleep in zoos, but I was sleeping on a plain just the other week. We flew over a plane somewhere in Africa... I saw a giraffe. I think one of the wings actually clipped his neck. I wanted to stop to see if he was okay, but Athmansus, my personal pilot, wouldn't have a bar of it. Plus, he was eating a Magnum Ego at the time and didn't want to risk dropping any of the chocolate coating with any weird out-of-the-ordinary turns. I hope he's all right. The giraffe. Poor bastard.

The giraffe sent me a letter the other day detailing the incident. It was written on the back of a leaf in giraffeese, which luckily I am well accustomed to speaking. It goes something like this.

"Nick...from afar I see your ship in becalmed waters. I make my way to greet you and offer you a variety of leafy treats. Me finish my shower and had towel dried self when lordy lordy the devil himself dive bomb me from the sky...which at the time me thought was falling. The thing took a lump out of me loofah with it's shiny arm then sped away. I found myself covered in chocolate and had to take another shower. By the time I had got out your ship had gone....and the leafy treats alas had wilted in the heat.

See you soon on the catwalk for this years Yves St. Lauren pirate collection, I am modelling ....see if you can spot me, you cheeky fellah!

All the best to the folks

G. Raffe

P.S. Man U for the championship this year?"

The giraffe sent me a letter the other day detailing the incident. It was written on the back of a leaf in giraffeese, which luckily I am well accustomed to speaking. It goes something like this.

"Nick...from afar I see your ship in becalmed waters. I make my way to greet you and offer you a variety of leafy treats. Me finish my shower and had towel dried self when lordy lordy the devil himself dive bomb me from the sky...which at the time me thought was falling. The thing took a lump out of me loofah with it's shiny arm then sped away. I found myself covered in chocolate and had to take another shower. By the time I had got out your ship had gone....and the leafy treats alas had wilted in the heat.

See you soon on the catwalk for this years Yves St. Lauren pirate collection, I am modelling ....see if you can spot me, you cheeky fellah!

All the best to the folks

G. Raffe

P.S. Man U for the championship this year?"

Thanks for that, mate. I'm revlieved to hear he's okay. If you could hook me up with his address I might actually drop around for tea, see if I can help out with anything. He sounds like a nice giraffe. As most of them are.