Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T/20

Only cos you lost....... :lol:

No, not at all.....It simply is very fitting for the title of this thread ;):lol:

The fishing boat was dwarfed by the mighty waves that came crashing down onto it. The sea water cascading across the decks whilst anxious fishermen clung to the rails for their very lives. The skipper looked grimly through helm window and grimly gripped the ships wheel, grimly trying to keep the boat afloat against all the odds, which were grim.

When would this storm end?

One of the men cried aloud for help, his shipmates watched in horror water falling from their anxious brows like water does when very wet as he was swept overboard and into oblivion.

The ships bulkheads groaned in protestation as they struggled to prove their structural superiority over all the storm threw against them.

As if with a final assault borne of frustration and anger one last mighty thunderclap and one more mighty wave pounded the boat, it reeled, NO ... another sailor catapulted overboard lost to Davey Joneses locker, the engines finally gave up the fight .... but .... as if that final assault had tired the storm out, suddenly, inexplicably the waters became calm.

One by one the sailors got to their feet, blinking in the unexpected rays of a welcoming sun, they had made it, they were going to be okay.

Their cheers filled the air as men gasped in lungs of sweet clean air....but their cries of joy ended prematurely as they watched in terror as my pirate ship (the Saucy Sue) descended on their position, these men were no longer up for a fight...easy pickings and food for the fish I say!

The fishing boat was dwarfed by the mighty waves that came crashing down onto it. The sea water cascading across the decks whilst anxious fishermen clung to the rails for their very lives. The skipper looked grimly through helm window and grimly gripped the ships wheel, grimly trying to keep the boat afloat against all the odds, which were grim.

One of the men cried aloud for help, his shipmates watched in horror water falling from their anxious brows like water does when very wet as he was swept overboard and into oblivion.

The ships bulkheads groaned in protestation as they struggled to prove their structural superiority over all the storm threw against them.

As if with a final assault borne of frustration and anger one last mighty thunderclap and one more mighty wave pounded the boat, it reeled, NO ... another sailor catapulted overboard lost to Davey Joneses locker, the engines finally gave up the fight .... but .... as if that final assault had tired the storm out, suddenly, inexplicably the waters became calm.

One by one the sailors got to their feet, blinking in the unexpected rays of a welcoming sun, they had made it, they were going to be okay.

Their cheers filled the air as men gasped in lungs of sweet clean air....but their cries of joy ended prematurely as they watched in terror as my pirate ship (the Saucy Sue) descended on their position, these men were no longer up for a fight...easy pickings and food for the fish I say!

The only thing "pointless" about this is the Academy Award Association's excuses about why this has not yet been awarded and Academy Award.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't help but notice the stick on that stick. Stick around and stick the stick on the stick.

But what about the lettuce, my good man? You can't just hate bacon and tomato without the lettuce!