Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

I reclined in my chair, the huge cigar wreathing my head in smoke as the firey embers ate into the tobacco.....I exhaled a great plume of smoke and threw my head back and laughed. That was when I embarked on my career of evil!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched as he reclined in his chair, the huge cigar wreathing his head in me as the firey embers ate into the tobacco..... He exhaled a great plume of me and threw his head back and laughed. That was when he embarked on his career of evil as I drifted into oblivion.

I watched as he reclined in his chair, the huge cigar wreathing his head in me as the firey embers ate into the tobacco..... He exhaled a great plume of me and threw his head back and laughed. That was when he embarked on his career of evil as I drifted into oblivion.

Is that Trevor the cat you're talking about or Nasty Nick ?

I reclined in my chair, the huge cigar wreathing my head in smoke as the firey embers ate into the tobacco.....I exhaled a great plume of smoke and threw my head back and laughed. That was when I embarked on my career of evil! I waved goodbye as I watched Geoff drift into oblivion.

I reclined in my chair, the huge cigar wreathing my head in smoke as the firey embers ate into the tobacco.....I exhaled a great plume of smoke and threw my head back and laughed. That was when I embarked on my career of evil! I waved goodbye as I watched Geoff drift into oblivion.

May I have a cigar, please ? ;)

May I have a cigar, please ? ;)

:rofl2:

Stick and stones. :(

I watched as he reclined in his chair, the huge cigar wreathing his head in me as the firey embers ate into the tobacco..... He exhaled a great plume of me and threw his head back and laughed. That was when he embarked on his career of evil as I drifted into oblivion, waving back at him as he waved to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Look to the left...what on earth is it???

It's Luton!! And right beside it...hell!

= Hell on earth!

Not right beside it, 'That Place' IS hell on earth.

= Hell on earth!

Exactly what I meant. I guess I wrote it a bit faulty... :(

= Hell on earth!

Good grief...Sacriledge !

Exactly what I meant. I guess I wrote it a bit faulty... :(

The vicar hurried out of the church and made his way down the path.

"Ahhh Count Grishnackh, I'm starving so I'm just nipping to the chippy, be a dear and light the candles in the church for me, here's some matches - I'll only be 10 minutes"

Count Grishnackh walked into the church and urinated on the first symbol of Christ he saw. He then yelled as loud as his lungs would allow and smashed a watermelon over the top of his skull. He took the matches he'd been given by the vicar and first lit his hair. As the strands gave way to the flames and his scalp began to sizzle he started setting fire to the pews and everything flamable he could find within the church walls.

All these years I've been lied to!!!! There's NO whiskey in the jar-o at all!!

There is in that mystical hamlet in Oilllllllllland !!!!!!

Brigadoon!!!! Nah, only Poteen (or however u spell it).