Check Out FRAZE GANG

Delbert

Check out these MP3 samples of the Fraze Gang CD.......

BLOW ME AWAY

SAVIOR

BROKEN HERO

SUGAR DADDY

PARADISE

HIGH LIFE

HOT ROD

The band has a web site up in "Kooglesville" (Canada) and you can order their CD directly from them and pay with PAYPAL.......FRAZE GANG WEB PAGE

They say it is available from CD Baby as well, but, they haven't had it for quite a long time.......

Sounds really GREAT !! :banger: Thanks Delbert !!

I think I will wait for CD Baby's new stock. 10$ for shipping to Germany is way too much.

Everyone.......that $$$ is Canadian Dollars, not USD!!!! The CD was actually cheaper when I purchased it directly from the band than what it would have cost to get it from CD Baby.............

When you do the PAYPAL thing, it converts to Canadian dollars. It ended up costing me $11.00 with shipping.

One other thing to consider.......CD Baby has been out of stock for quite awhile.......you know how things go in this business.....buy it now or take a chance in losing out all together......there's no guarantee they will get it back in stock. I've seen it happen before. I've also seen the new stock increase in price dramatically when the band finds out there is a demand!!!!

Everyone.......that $$$ is Canadian Dollars, not USD!!!! The CD was actually cheaper when I purchased it directly from the band than what it would have cost to get it from CD Baby.............

When you do the PAYPAL thing, it converts to Canadian dollars. It ended up costing me $11.00 with shipping.

One other thing to consider.......CD Baby has been out of stock for quite awhile.......you know how things go in this business.....buy it now or take a chance in losing out all together......there's no guarantee they will get it back in stock. I've seen it happen before. I've also seen the new stock increase in price dramatically when the band finds out there is a demand!!!!

Thanks for the FYI on the conversion Delbert. That is definately more reasonable.

Check out these MP3 samples of the Fraze Gang CD.......

BLOW ME AWAY

SAVIOR

BROKEN HERO

SUGAR DADDY

PARADISE

HIGH LIFE

HOT ROD

The band has a web site up in "Kooglesville" (Canada) and you can order their CD directly from them and pay with PAYPAL.......FRAZE GANG WEB PAGE

They say it is available from CD Baby as well, but, they haven't had it for quite a long time.......

Hey Delbert, this ''Kooglesville'' is called Virgil, about 10 minutes from my place. It's a small town of about 1,000 in the middle of Niagara's winery country.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Thanks for the FYI on the conversion Delbert. That is definately more reasonable.

No kidding, I saw the $8.00 shipping charge to the US and said screw that. Now 11.00 USD total, I can deal with.

Good news, guys and girls !!!

I have just received an email from CD Baby that this CD is back in stock !! :cheer:

Does anyone know what other great CD they have on stock to split the shipping cost by 2 CD's ?

• 4 years later...

These guys live in my backyard, about 10 minutes away but even with the close proximity, I really care for much of the music the band has released. A new Brighton Rock might get me a little more excited though.