SISTER

Guest miracle

Guest miracle

DOWN ON YOUR KNEES...

sisterspacesmallph6.jpg

...And Suck It!

This is for you all glamsters out there.. If you're into hairspray, eyeliner, lipstick killers and bands like pbf, alleycat scratch, mötley and stuff of the kind, Sister might be so much up to your alley! So, if you want rock'n'roll to set your nights on fire just go and chekk these boys out!!

Official website: www.sisteronline.tk

MySpace page: www.myspace.com/sisteronline

Guest miracle
very cool,, thanks for the info

welcome :)

Why can't any of these bands be from the States? That would be so awesome to actually be able to see bands like this live.

yeah, bands like Sister should be everywhere! We need them to shock the world! B)

Guest miracle
Miracle,

Thanks for the link!!! Great stuff!!!! Reminds me of early Poison and Pretty Boy Floyd. Which is a good thing in my book. Can't wait to hear more!!!! E-mailed Al today in hopes of recieving the demo.

Terry

great!! it's so cool to see you people like it :DB)

Finally got around to listening to the songs this morning and they are right up my alley! The lead singer sounds like a young Vince Neil and the music is great glam rock with my favorite track being "Can't Get Enough". The only thing I thought that could use improvement is the backing vocals. Good to see there are still bands around that like to play this kind of music. I put in a request for a demo as well, hope it happens.

Just an update. Al e-mailed me back and said "of course I can have the demo" Sweet!!! He asked for me to cover shipping, which I gladly agreed to. Just waiting for the e-mail back as to how much $$$.

Really looking forward to hearing more from these guys!!!!

Here is wishing them continued success. :drink:

Just an update. Al e-mailed me back and said "of course I can have the demo" Sweet!!! He asked for me to cover shipping, which I gladly agreed to. Just waiting for the e-mail back as to how much $$$.

Yeah, it's a "shame" that you can't get it for free as they planned to do, but it's great that this happens also cause there're a lot of people willing to get the demo from many places outside of Sweden and that's really cool! It becomes expensive for them cause sending abroad is not so cheap, but I know it's worth it for everyone :D

• 2 weeks later...
Thanx for the link,sound very good,must admit when i heard the first line of the vocals thought it was Vince Neil :P

hehe yeah.. I had the same thought first time I heard them.. but Jamie's voice has its own personality too :)

Yeah, it's a "shame" that you can't get it for free as they planned to do, but it's great that this happens also cause there're a lot of people willing to get the demo from many places outside of Sweden and that's really cool! It becomes expensive for them cause sending abroad is not so cheap, but I know it's worth it for everyone :D

Still waiting for word on what the shipping cost would be...?

:blink: really? okey I'll ask alley in a while and let you know.. they are now pretty busy with their minitour around sweden so he probably forgot to answer..

:blink: really? okey I'll ask alley in a while and let you know.. they are now pretty busy with their minitour around sweden so he probably forgot to answer..

Thanks for the help Miracle. The band has a great sound and I look forward to adding them to my collection.

Terry

okey everyone stay calm.. I talked to alley and he doesn't forget about it, he is just busy with the tour, the tshirts and stuff and they have got so many emails requesting the demo that they have to organize it all a little bit. But you'll have news soon :)

I wonder how many people ask for the demo. ;)

Maybe they didn't expect too much requests.

Guest miracle
I wonder how many people ask for the demo. ;)

Maybe they didn't expect too much requests.

hehe they didn't.. and they wanted to give it for free but there're a lot of people from outside sweden who wants it also and then sending it to everyone becomes a bit expensive.. but stay calm, they'll work it out :)

• 1 month later...
Guest miracle

HEYHEY!

We are really sorry about these problems with sending out the demos. We've told you we would be giving them out for free, but we have noticed that it would be so expensive for us to pay all the shipping for sending out the demos to those of you living outside of Sweden so we have to ask you to pay the shipping if you want the demo.. We are really sorry about this!

So if you want the demo pay to us through PayPal to our e-mail info@sisteronline.net (dont forget to write your address where you want us to send it and how many demos you want!) and DO NOT send us an e-mail saying that you want the demo and are ready to pay for it. If you want the demo, the only way to get it is to pay through PayPal!

This is the costs (depending on where you live):

EUROPE

60 SEK

7€ (Euro)

5£ (GB)

50 Norska kronor

OUTSIDE EUROPE

15 Australian dollar

25 Brasilian real

1500 Japanese yen

13 Canadian dollar

11 US dollar

Dont forget to write the address where we have to send it and how many demos you want in the e-mail when you pay!

If there are any problems you can contact us at info@sisteronline.net, but please do not send anything before you've really checked it!

KISS KISS // SISTER

PS. Sister Forum is now open! Go and rock out with your c***ks out!

www.sisteronline.net

Guest miracle
So can you ship more than one for $11? Why I ask is I can pay $11 for 2 and send the other to another member.

hey!

I can't answer to that cause that doesn't depend on me, but if you have any questions or something regarding the payment and demos do drop a line to info@sisteronline.net :) the guys will help you sort it out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I got the 2 sister EPs last night and am really impressed.

For those who orderd the first one way back when this thread started, you MUST check out the newer 2nd one. Much better than the first... both songs and production quality.

They remind me of a sleazier version of Penny Lane.

• 1 year later...