Lipz - Psycho EP

Stefan

I used to be that way too Geoff, hated accents on singers. Then I let the love in. Most of my favourite bands are Japanese or South American. Hey I even love foreign movies more than English speaking ones.

• My Little Pony

I used to be that way too Geoff, hated accents on singers. Then I let the love in. Most of my favourite bands are Japanese or South American. Hey I even love foreign movies more than English speaking ones.

Yep, me, too. I'm not big on South American or Italian or Spanish accents (maybe just the Latino world), but accented vocals are usually my preference. As for foreign films, I have to agree with you, again. It's because they have so much more freedom to explore new ideas, whereas Hollywood is very controlling. Most films coming out of Hollywood are sequels/prequels or American adaptations of foreign films. Both of which are generally needless.

• My Little Pony

Funny, because Stef's usually the one to point that out.

Ever since Suicide drew my attention to thsi band I was following them ANXIOUSLY awaiting a release. Glad to see they are finally getting one done.

• My Little Pony

Ever since Suicide drew my attention to thsi band I was following them ANXIOUSLY awaiting a release. Glad to see they are finally getting one done.

Yeah, it's certainly been a minute.

• 3 weeks later...

Holy shitballs!! That's going to be all over MTV for sure. Basically made for prime time TV, that one. :lol: Seriously, crazy clip, from the sexy sex scene all the way to the ugly ending. Just wowser.

Anyway, I do honestly have to say, I absolutely love that song. Really, really excellent modern kind of commercial rock. Colour me interested in this one now, creepy make-up and all.

• 1 year later...

Needs a SOLO, but good song.

I actually think that's one of the more ordinary/weaker songs from these guys so far, but I still desperately want a full album from them.