New EP out October 15th as a follow up to 2011's 'Reanimate: The Covers EP'

Tracks:

1. Dissident Aggressor (Judas Priest)
2. Get Lucky (Daft Punk)
3. Shoot to Thrill (AC/DC)
4. Hell is for Children (Pat Benatar)
5. Gold Dust Women (Fleetwood Mac)
6. 1996

Ugh. I don't know why practically everyfuckingbody and their sister has to do a damn covers album.

Hey, I enjoy a good cover tune every once in a while (usually as a concert feature) as much as anybody -- but whole albums like this strike me as just a cheap (and quick) way to get product out. <_<

p1844a5d08nogjs1uf61ii4ot94.jpg

New EP out October 15th as a follow up to 2011's 'Reanimate: The Covers EP'

Tracks:

1. Dissident Aggressor (Judas Priest)

2. Get Lucky (Daft Punk)

3. Shoot to Thrill (AC/DC)

4. Hell is for Children (Pat Benatar)

5. Gold Dust Women (Fleetwood Mac)

6. 1996

Heard them do Dissident aggressor at a live show and they certainly do it justice.

Not many females can be so feminine one minute and then go full on Rob Halford/Seb Bach then next.

• 3 weeks later...

The other night I was watching this show called "Bar Rescue", its like that hotel saving show, where this dude comes and rehabs your piddly bar and makes it cool, ANYWAY, the bar in question was in Ohio and the big send off/re-opening had Halestorm play there and it was SO cool. She had her destroyer slung way low and was wearing a yellow striped spandex jump suit... YUMMY all around!

Here it is (crowd shot/not so great quality):

and the actual episode Band starts around 5:30 mark):

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Mirror of the Man - Ugly Kid Joe
    • Endless Jam - Schenker Pattison Summit
    • "Mirror Mirror" by Def Leppard
    • There are few good eggs at Golden Robot. When I had bitch on their Facebook page about the new, then, Gilby Clarke album. I got a private message from them asking for my address and t shirt. Sure, enough in one week in my letter box was the new Gilby and tee promoting the company. And there no money exchange.   Message them recently about the new CD, the woman asked all my details message me back. They still waiting getting approval from the Riley estate.
    • PoL is my favorite Jettblack song, absolutely love it!
    • I spoke to Wildstreet singer Jayk in e-mail and he said Golden Robot was being azz's with havin' CD's ready to go I'll leave it at that, but more was said.
    • Dark Endless - Marduk  
    • Seems the owner of Golden robot Mark Alexander-Erber,  has quite a dodgy history including fire arms charges, a failed hotel chain and several other failed companies plus a tattoo shop with a notorious drug kingpin as his partner, which was controversial due to the paper work being botched as the shop should never have been given planning permission. Sounds like another company of his is going under.
    • Behind The Mirror - Kreator   
    • Looks like there is a huge drama around the new Rileys LA Guns album, The Dark Horse. Apparently Golden Robot records was supposed to ship CDs and vinyl in April but they have gone dark. This was posted on the Rileys LA Guns FB page today: What’s up everybody? I wanted to give you all an update on the Vinyl & CD for THE DARK HORSE since they were supposed to be shipping mid April. But April has come and gone with no answers from GOLDEN ROBOT RECORDS, so I can’t. We have no idea what is happening with it. We don’t know if it’s been made, being made or never coming because Golden Robot Records won’t tell us. They won’t answer my emails so we are all left in limbo. I re-did the art 3 times to fit their changing templates. So the art was done over a year ago. Believe me that was a lot of work and we (the Band) were also looking forward to seeing the finished product. But like I said, as of now we don’t know. I will try to keep you all posted if I hear anything. Very disheartening

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.