Cricket !

Wotty

Ok gang..........what have y'all done with Dave???  :(

I'm a jonesin' for my Aussie sweetie...... :lol:

MJ , what a kind and considerate person you are.You are worth your weight in gold :wub:

Woohoo!!! I'm rich!!! :lol:

Shhhhhhhh.......don't tell anyone. I'm actually a wicked bitch!!! :P

Good to see ya back!! ;)

Hey Dave,

I don't mean to put a dampener on things, but have you seen the UK weather forecast? Seriously, after a mini-heatwave it's due to rain solidly for the next few days & be a bad weekend.

Not good news eh? :banana:

Hey Dave,

I don't mean to put a dampener on things, but have you seen the UK weather forecast?  Seriously, after a mini-heatwave it's due to rain solidly for the next few days & be a bad weekend.

Not good news eh?  :banana:

Oh what a shame !!!!!

We can't even win the fu :censored: in' toss , that's how bad we are goin' :angry: .

Another pathetic opening spell from our bowlers with absolutely no pressure put on your openers.

Just hurry up and put me out of my fu :censored: in' misery.I think i have had just about had enough of this :bs:

I'm going out to get the white flag and about to hoist it up the mast.This does not look good already :angry:

Dave - Warne's recovery was good and he bowled brilliantly. Without him today you would be dead and buried I'm afraid. Honours slightly in your favour, as we should be looking at over 400 on this wicket and are well short at the moment. I would feel worried for Aussie cricket once Warne/Mcgrath goes as I have said before, because they seem to be the only ones performing to their usual high standards, even when the chips are down.!!!1

So how many goals have they scored in the 2nd chukka?  :P

Ooooh! Don't mock your dicing with death... :lol:

I've been following this thread on a daily basis..but won't comment, I like cricket but I'm hardly as well up on it as these good folk and they would just mock my childish rantings!!

I thought today was a good days cricket.As Jez was implying,where would the Aussies be without Warne ???

Up shit creek without a paddle , that's where !!!!!!!!!!

So how many goals have they scored in the 2nd chukka?  :P

Ooooh! Don't mock your dicing with death... :lol:

I've been following this thread on a daily basis..but won't comment, I like cricket but I'm hardly as well up on it as these good folk and they would just mock my childish rantings!!

Nick , feel free to have some input and by all means have your say.Most of Lord Wotty's comments are childish rantings so you won't be the odd one out :lol:;):drink:

G'Day mate .You've made a good start, looks promising!!!

Jez , the words "LONG OVERDUE" come to mind here but i have to ask , "Why in the hell , when you have to win the game , would you accept the offer of bad light with about 2 hours of the day still remaining and you have made a very solid start" ????? <_< .

They might just regret doing that at the end of this Test. This has the potential for one almighty finish. :drink:

I'm sitting here with a bottle of Tennessee's finest ,channel surfing between the cricket and our footy finals singing "Rain , rain go away come again another month :angry::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::drink:

I think our boy's are going about it a little to slowly <_< Time to up the ante a fair bit especially with the weather the way it is.

Jez , the words "LONG OVERDUE" come to mind here but i have to ask , "Why in the hell , when you have to win the game , would you accept the offer of bad light with about 2 hours of the day still remaining and you have made a very solid start" ????? <_< .

They might just regret doing that at the end of this Test. This has the potential for one almighty finish. :drink:

Dave - I was thinking the very same thing yesterday. Very strange decision. They could have continued for at least another 45 minutes and added 50+ I reckon. Still,at least Hyden is out. I reckon you will need 500 plus to stay in this one - which at the moment looks a possibility.

Dave - I was thinking the very same thing yesterday. Very strange decision. They could have continued for at least another 45 minutes and added 50+ I reckon. Still,at least Hyden is out. I reckon you will need 500 plus to stay in this one - which at the moment looks a possibility.

Jez , there will simply not be enough time to make enough runs , bowl England out and then try and chase whatever is required especially with any more rain interuptions that will obviously happen over the last 2 days.

I really think they should have gone all out here and thrown caution to the wind knowing a victory was all that was going to save them and that the weather was going to play a major role in this game.

The old saying comes to mind here and that is "If you are going to go out , go out swinging" and that is what they should do.They should approach the start of play today as a one day game and go for broke.Playing the way they are, the result will definately be a draw and that ain't good enough here :drink:

My oh my. It's going to be another close finish. I put the draw as slight favourite based on the weather forcasts but if there are 6 full sessions it really should favour you Aussie boys from here.

No Pete , we would have to bat all day because the light is shit and if we were to get a lead and declare , the light would then be taken by England and that would be it for the days play and that would be the ball game over.

If Hayden had of batted with the intention to win the game and not bat for his future in the team and the decisions to take bad light yesterday and the day before and also batting like it is a 7 day game or playing for a draw , maybe we would be in a lot better position to play for a win.

They have gone about this in a very negative way and will pay the ultimate price for doing so.They will have no one to blame but themselves when they run out of time <_< .

In my opinion , it's all over red rover. :drink:

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

sorry did someone mention cricket?

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Does your train of thought have a caboose????? <_<

Oh Dear - I thought that England's 373 wasn't going to be enough, and at 260 odd for 2 you were in control. But with todays bowling performance by England everything is back in Englands favour. Should be an interesting evening session.Wickets are needed.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

sorry did someone mention cricket?

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Does your train of thought have a caboose????? <_<

i have no thoughts when cricket is on.....it melts my brain and then it dribbles out my ears....still its more fun then watching a game that can go on 5 days and still end in a draw :P