What's a spinnin' in your DVD player ?

Dave

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am picking up a DVD burner tommorow  :crazy:  I have a ton of old Headbangers balls and pre Metal mania episodes to burn off. I love this things but the VHS is getting old and the quality is beggining to go down hill. Got some really nice rare footage on them so they are worth the work.

Dude....your posts smack of trying to get around the 25 post rule for advertising trades... :lol:

Oh...cool...I didn't know that was out yet. Where did you get it? Is it available at Best Buy, etc??

CINDERELLA -  Rocked Wired & Blused: The Greatest Video Hits

bonus material:

commentary by tom keifer and eric brittingham

excerpts from TALES FROM THE GUPSY ROAD

the making of Heartbreak Station

personal playlist

Last dvd I bought was Vandenberg - Live In Japan. Great to see 'em live, and a nice DTS sound. Also have a bootleg dvd of Kiss: A Crazy Night With Kiss - Live from Tokyo. Now that it a great concert. Very good quality (for a bootleg...). Makes you wonder why they don't release this stuff official. They have great live recordings, but just don't release a decent live dvd.

Last dvd I bought was Vandenberg - Live In Japan. Great to see 'em live, and a nice DTS sound. Also have a bootleg dvd of Kiss: A Crazy Night With Kiss - Live from Tokyo. Now that it a great concert. Very good quality (for a bootleg...). Makes you wonder why they don't release this stuff official. They have great live recordings, but just don't release a decent live dvd.

I wonder the same thing. But for many bands to release a show, they want to do a "full-scale" release, complete w/ extras and stuff. And to produce it on a larger scale would just cost too much, especially when they probably couldn't guarantee a large number sold. (Bands like KISS I would think would have an easier time w/ larger sales numbers than say a band like XYZ, but, you get my drift.)

I don't think too many bands would just throw a show on a DVD and package it for sale. (Although, I've heard Metallica does that with audio boots. It'd be a cool idea for EVERY band and EVERY show.)

BAD COMPANY - IN CONCERT - AN ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE THAT EVERY ROCK FAN SHOULD OWN AND FOLLOWED THAT UP WITH THE CULT - MUSIC WITHOUT FEAR........CIAO BABY...... :drink:

JUST GOT GLENN HUGHES "SOULFULLY LIVE IN THE CITY OF ANGELS".

EXCEPT FOR THE PICTURE QUALITY , THIS IS SENSATIONAL AND IT ROCKS.CHAD SMITH FROM THE RED HOT CHILLI PEPERS PROVES HIS CLASS HERE ON THE DRUMS AND THIS IS THE TYPE OF MUSIC HE SHOULD STICK TO.HE HAS TOO MUCH CLASS TO BE PLAYING WITH THE PEPPERS. JJ MARSH ALSO PROVES HIS CLASS WITH A VERY FINE PERFORMANCE ON THE GUITAR AND GLENN HUGHES ON THE BASS AND VOCALS.............WELL ,WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU EXPECT FROM A GOD.......AWESOME....... :drink: