Music related comedy and satire

what are some good and memorable ones from the media?

Stewart's "Winger" t-shirt on Beavis and Butthead

The Barry Gibb Talk Show on SNL

Office Space "I'll be honest with you I love his music, I'm a Michael Bolton fan"..

Boogie Nights - the Night Ranger Sister Christian scene...that was a weird scene!

Boogie Nights - Dirk Digglers demo You Got the Touch.. "you think the base is taking away from the vocal?"

American Psycho - "Do you like Phil Collins" speech

Talladega Nights - "nobody plays jazz at the Pit Stop...we use it for profiling purposes, we also have the Pet Shop Boys and Seal"

'The Wedding Singer', when Adam Sandler's character tells his psycho ex-girlfriend to take his Van Halen t-shirt off before she jinxes the band (the film was set in 1985, remember?)

The Rocker

Just watch it it is hysterical and the band Vesuvius priceless.

In brief Rainne Wilson is the drummer of said band and in the night of their signing he is fired from the band. Obviously the band becomes huge and Rainne stews for 20 years. Cameo by original Beatles drummer Pete Best is very funny even though you have to watch the deleted scenes for the better scene.

I liked John C. Reilly's movie ''Walk Hard'' which has some great moments. For example the beginning where they play a very tame song called ''Take My Hand'' and the whole crowd goes berserk, including an audience member standing up and screaming: ''This music in an outrage!!'' hahaha

Then the references to Bob Dylan with the song with weird lyrics, a parody of Piano Man called Little Man, or when he starts taking cocaine and plays a punk version of his signature song ''Walk Hard''

• My Little Pony

The Rocker

In brief Rainne Wilson is the drummer of said band and in the night of their signing he is fired from the band. Obviously the band becomes huge and Rainne stews for 20 years. Cameo by original Beatles drummer Pete Best is very funny even though you have to watch the deleted scenes for the better scene.

Yeah, I loved that flick. Way better than I had ever expected it to be.

The Rocker

Yeah, I loved that flick. Way better than I had ever expected it to be.

My son and I watch this one every couple three weeks and we quote the shit out of endlessly. So many great one liners that I don't know where to start.

• 5 months later...