NO LOVE LOST

Hey Folks....Latest news from the Kivel Records LIKE Page:

Now we have been talking up a lot of our artists that you are familiar with. Tango Down, Adriangale etc. We have announced the upcoming release from LaValle. We have told you to... keep an eye out for our new act, Breakwall. Who will have a release end of 2013. We have to admit we have a lot on our plate and we couldn't be happier. Also, don't forget to catch Tango Down out the live this summer/fall.

Ok, so with all of that said, let me say this. We try to treat this label like a family, where all of us our friends. All the bands support each other in every way possible. We like to be a team here. So like all families, they start off small only to grow and expand. So , we thought it was time to give a lil spot light on one of the newest members of the Kivel Records family. So, please welcome,

NO LOVE LOST!

114m_zps19e0202e.jpg

This band hails from the south, and their musicianship is only rivaled by what a bunch of the nicest guys you will ever meet. For some of you, that won't be too long either. As, NO LOVE LOST, will be performing at this year’s Melodicrock Fest in Arlington Illinois this Sept. Also be on the lookout for the band’s debut Kivel Release. We promise it will not disappoint. As always, thanks for partying with us and our bands.

Upcoming Releases from Kivel Records (Listed in release order)

LaValle "Dear Sanity"

No Love Lost

Adriangale "Suckerpunch!"

Adriangale "Best Of"

Breakwall "tba"

*ALL Releases will be available between June to Oct 2013

• 3 months later...

I got this one on pre order with the Adriangale and Maxx Explosion. Will be seeing them at MRF3!

Nice! me too

I got this one on pre order with the Adriangale and Maxx Explosion. Will be seeing them at MRF3!

Nice! me too

Just ordered all 3 of those as well as the Lavalle.....

Nice!

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone receive these Kivel releases yet, if they ordered from Kivel direct? I believe they are all available now...

I have, 2 weeks ago.

I have to admit, not a big fan. I bought AdrianGale, Maxx Explosion and NLL at the same time. NLL being my least favorite.

It's different from the others for sure and more Melodic Metal almost. The singer was in Dimage the pre-Line of Fire band and also has been in Whitesnake tribute band in the Carolina area WhiteFake. I just dig the disk myself and I like that it's different than the others and like every song on there.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone receive these Kivel releases yet, if they ordered from Kivel direct? I believe they are all available now...

I have, 2 weeks ago.

Hmmmm...I wonder if I should be concerned, I haven't dealt with Kivel before but it has been 7 weeks and I'm getting no answers to my emails....anyone else have problems with Kivel?

I have, 2 weeks ago.

Hmmmm...I wonder if I should be concerned, I haven't dealt with Kivel before but it has been 7 weeks and I'm getting no answers to my emails....anyone else have problems with Kivel?

Really?

I have, 2 weeks ago.

Really?

If you are on Facebook, just pm him.

I have, 2 weeks ago.

Really?

If you are on Facebook, just pm him.

Yep just pm him on facebook and he should repsond quickly. I know he had a ton of pre orders that he took to MRF so it might just being a case of them getting lost in the chaos for those that weren't being picked up there.

• 2 weeks later...

He answered my PM here at HH so we'll see what's up...thanks...

Well 2 weeks after and no more communication. No answer to emails or PMs...I guess the lesson to be learned is don't deal directly with labels, you are better off dealing with sites like NEH & musicbuymail etc...