Question to

Wotty

How did your mouth get so dirty MJ? Do you not chew orbitz gum? Will it not make you mouth feel clean?

:lol: Nope....don't chew Orbitz gum. But I DID try a new toothpaste today, which I do NOT recommend. Aquafresh "Extreme Clean" Plus whitening with "micro-active foaming action". :yuck: NASTY!!!

Do y'all fall for the hype of new products?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did your mouth get so dirty MJ? Do you not chew orbitz gum? Will it not make you mouth feel clean?

:lol: Nope....don't chew Orbitz gum. But I DID try a new toothpaste today, which I do NOT recommend. Aquafresh "Extreme Clean" Plus whitening with "micro-active foaming action". :yuck: NASTY!!!

They wouldn't come out with new products if they weren't better, right? :blink:

Ya'd think.......huh? :lol: I got some new shampoo and conditioner too. "Sunsilks". It smells soooooooooooo good!!!

Do you use a special kind of shampoo? Or just whatever is laying around, like the Lava soap??? lol

Ya'd think.......huh? :lol: I got some new shampoo and conditioner too. "Sunsilks". It smells soooooooooooo good!!!

Do you use a special kind of shampoo? Or just whatever is laying around, like the Lava soap??? lol

You mean you don't just grab the dishwashing liquid on your way to the shower like I do? :blink:

Didn't Don Ho also espouse the virtue of "Tiny Bubbles?"