Battlestar Galactica

66 mustang

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the first 2 or 3 episoeds (was the 2 hour season permier 2 episodes?) of Season 3 proves that the writers did the right thing. This has put a huge kick back into the show and Next week should have a huge FX payoff.

This season is starting out better than I could have ever hoped for.

• 6 months later...

I noticed a few weeks ago that the "ION" television network (a family friendly group of independent stations formerly known as PAX-TV) is now re-running the 1970's classic "Galactica" for a couple of hours on Sunday nights... this channel is notorious for switching its schedule around frequently and without warning (a short time ago it was two hours of "Charlie's Angels" in the same time slot) though, so who knows how long it will be on... enjoy it while you can!

http://www.ionline.tv/shows.php?PGMID=BATTLESTARGALACTICA

• 5 months later...
anyone watching the Razor flashbacks of the First Cylon war and a young rookie pilot by the name of Billy Adama. That is pretty cool seeing the origianl Cylon fighter, basestars and Centurians.

I'm looking forward to this movie but I hear that season 4 won't start before April now... :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

OK, season premier of the last season of BSG and it was good. Pretty sure now we can say Starbuck is not a Cylon. I believe she was taken aboard a SHIP OF LIGHTS. remember in the original Apollo, Starbuck and Boomer came back after being aboard the ship of lights with time gaps and directions to Earth. Starbuck's Viper also hints at this.

• 10 months later...

these last 2 episodes have restored my feeling about BSG. the last couple episodes were up to the standard of the first season. felt like they lost their way for a season or so but I think the show is pulling it together for the ending. Great show, and this is the Starbuck that I love, just like the first season. I hope they bring her character full circle at the end of the show, I'd hate to see her character go out as a misriable broken down person.

After having watched the original series fanatically when it first aired back in '78, I won't watch the new series for the simple reason that Starbuck and Boomer didn't need tits. There you have it - lewd, crude, and narrow-minded, but what are ya gonna do?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There's a sh*tload of vintage "Battlestar" episodes from the 70s available for viewing on the "Hulu.com" web site. :banger:

did you hear that Glen Larson wants to do a movie version of the original BSG now that the new series is ending?

No, I didn't. But that would be sweet! :banana:

Final episode was pretty sweet. Nice battle scenes and a pretty good ending to wrap up most everything. sad to see it go but if it went on it would have become what the last 2 seasons of X-Files became and that isn't a good thing

Backed...probably the best SciFi show ever and I'll miss it but they could only look for Earth for so many seasons before it would get silly.........I hope Caprica has the same writing team as that would mean an excellent chance of success...

• 10 months later...

I'm not reading any of the posts since I have been watching this from the beginning for the first time over the last several weeks and am through Season 4.0 with just 4.5 to go. Can't wait to see how it ends. I gotta say I avoided this show and for some reason thought it was some Star Trek spinnoff of some kind so I wasn't interested but now I have admit it's one of the best if not the best Sci-Fi shows ever IMO.

I'm not reading any of the posts since I have been watching this from the beginning for the first time over the last several weeks and am through Season 4.0 with just 4.5 to go. Can't wait to see how it ends. I gotta say I avoided this show and for some reason thought it was some Star Trek spinnoff of some kind so I wasn't interested but now I have admit it's one of the best if not the best Sci-Fi shows ever IMO.

make sure you watch the Battlestar Galatica: Razor movie they did also. great stuff

make sure you watch the Battlestar Galatica: Razor movie they did also. great stuff

I have sitting here now but haven't watched it yet.

I hated that Admiral Kane and I hated her character in True Blood to.

Edit: FYI the first two episodes of the new FOX show "Human Target" have had Tricia Helfer, Donnely Rhodes(the Doctor) and Alejandro Gilliano(Felix Gaeta-I'm sure I didn't spell that right) in them from Battlestar.