The Heights

66 mustang

did anyone here wach it? I thought it was a really good show that got canceled but just the whole band, playing music and being friends things was pretty good. Not to mention they played and sang their stuff.

I thought I was the only one who watched this show. I loved it. I thought it was a good idea for a show.

I vaguely remember the show, and only because they had a fluke hit single ("How Do You Talk To An Angel") that still turns up on the radio every once in a while.

If memory serves, the song went to #1 on the charts the same week the show got cancelled. That had to suck.

I watched it. Sure, it was little more than a glorified soap opera, but in a good, addictive way. Hey, it's not like I could laugh at anybody for watching it anyways...I used to watch "Dawson's Creek." :anon:

This was one of those shows I always regretted the hell out of not watching. I have watched every type of this show, but didn't watch this one. :( FYI, I love 'How do you talk to an angel'. I have that guy's solo album. What's his name? Jamie someone. His voice sounds just like Torsten Flanke from Stage Dolls and he's written some great songs. I want to say Jamie Walters?? What the f*ck is it?

• 2 weeks later...
I vaguely remember the show, and only because they had a fluke hit single ("How Do You Talk To An Angel") that still turns up on the radio every once in a while.

If memory serves, the song went to #1 on the charts the same week the show got cancelled. That had to suck.

I had a cassette single of that song. :anon:

• 3 years later...