Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be in the wrong thread but did anyone else see that Jeff Lebar was fired from Naked Beggars?

Poor Jeff. Obviously he displeased the Great Brittingham somehow.

This might be in the wrong thread but did anyone else see that Jeff Lebar was fired from Naked Beggars?

Wonder what he did.

Wonder what he did.

Perhaps he was foolish enough to suggest that Eric play a bass line differently. If that's the case, then he's lucky to have escaped with his life.

Wonder what he did.

Perhaps he was foolish enough to suggest that Eric play a bass line differently. If that's the case, then he's lucky to have escaped with his life.

Eric probably scalped him then had him fired for incompetence.

The thought of Eric Brittingham's hand on my shoulder is the reason I still decide to wake each day. His guidance is why I still muster up the courage to be.

Cool video, but there wasn't nearly enough Brittingham in it.

When Eric Brittingham orders one of His servants to watch it for Him He will then order the editors to change it to include much more Brittingham footage.

Eric Brittingham will be in New Jersey this weekend for the 2007 KISS Expo... and sadly, I will not be able to attend and bask in his glory. I weep.

Sorry Eric. :crying:

Eric Brittingham will be in New Jersey this weekend for the 2007 KISS Expo... and sadly, I will not be able to attend and bask in his glory. I weep.

You should be sorry. :whistle:

You should be sorry. :whistle:

I told Eric that if he wants to stop by my house while he's in Jersey, I would gladly grill him a hamburger. He smiled, patted me on the head, and said "You're a good kid."

I will walk on a cloud for the rest of the week. :lol:

How did this thread get to page 2??

Eric Brittingham has been very busy preparing for his appearance at this weekend's KISS and Hard Rock Expo in New Jersey, so there hasn't been much to talk about. :lol:

I just saw a news item about The Mighty Eric on Blabbermouth. His wife, "Inga," has the coolest name ever. Hail Eric.

NAKED BEGGARS Singer Comments On JEFF LABAR's Departure - May 9, 2007

NAKED BEGGARS singer Inga Brittingham has released the following statement via the band's official mailing list:

"I wanted to share our past few weeks with family, friends, and fans.

"Recently I know you may have heard some strange things about why we decided to part ways with Jeff LaBar [also of CINDERELLA]. I wanted to clear up any confusion.

"Yes, the day that it went down, Jeff and Eric [brittingham; NAKED BEGGARS/CINDERELLA bassist] got into a little fight. This, however, had nothing to do with the fact that I decided to let Jeff go.

"Please do not let this parting leave you with any distaste for neither Jeff nor Eric. We were all like family. And I still love Jeff. However, it was definitely time for us to move on. And even when CINDERELLA decides to tour, NAKED BEGGARS will continue to tour.

"We are excited for our third album, 'XXX', to be released hopefully by the end of the summer. And we wish Jeff all the best! And of course, much success for Jeff and Debby's radio show! I will always say, he's definitely not boring!!

"And by the way, since we have been playing as a four-piece, we realized what a commodity Kris has been to the band. He has grown as a guitar player and writer by leaps and bounds. This is also partly due to having Jeff in the band!

"And thank you to everyone! Hope to see everyone this summer!!! We will be ready to hit the road hard!"

Upcoming NAKED BEGGARS shows:

May 18 - County Line Saloon - West Melbourne, Florida

May 26 - Club Mojo's - Clearfield, Pennsylvania

Jun. 01 - Bourbon Street Station - Jacksonville, Florida

Aug. 03 - Ten High Club - Atlanta, Georgia

Sep. 01 - LaborFest 2007 - Janesville, Wisconsin

Sep. 07 - The Back Bar - Janesville, Wisconsin

Sep. 08 - Ben Biken BBQ Bash - Sparta, Wisconsin

Sep. 09 - Zabbie's (formerly the Pig Pen) - Clinton, Iowa

Sep. 15 - Awful Arthurs - Roanoke, Virginia

I just saw a news item about The Mighty Eric on Blabbermouth. His wife, "Inga," has the coolest name ever. Hail Eric.

NAKED BEGGARS Singer Comments On JEFF LABAR's Departure - May 9, 2007

NAKED BEGGARS singer Inga Brittingham has released the following statement via the band's official mailing list:

"I wanted to share our past few weeks with family, friends, and fans.

"Recently I know you may have heard some strange things about why we decided to part ways with Jeff LaBar [also of CINDERELLA]. I wanted to clear up any confusion.

"Yes, the day that it went down, Jeff and Eric [brittingham; NAKED BEGGARS/CINDERELLA bassist] got into a little fight. This, however, had nothing to do with the fact that I decided to let Jeff go.

"Please do not let this parting leave you with any distaste for neither Jeff nor Eric. We were all like family. And I still love Jeff. However, it was definitely time for us to move on. And even when CINDERELLA decides to tour, NAKED BEGGARS will continue to tour.

"We are excited for our third album, 'XXX', to be released hopefully by the end of the summer. And we wish Jeff all the best! And of course, much success for Jeff and Debby's radio show! I will always say, he's definitely not boring!!

"And by the way, since we have been playing as a four-piece, we realized what a commodity Kris has been to the band. He has grown as a guitar player and writer by leaps and bounds. This is also partly due to having Jeff in the band!

"And thank you to everyone! Hope to see everyone this summer!!! We will be ready to hit the road hard!"

Upcoming NAKED BEGGARS shows:

May 18 - County Line Saloon - West Melbourne, Florida

May 26 - Club Mojo's - Clearfield, Pennsylvania

Jun. 01 - Bourbon Street Station - Jacksonville, Florida

Aug. 03 - Ten High Club - Atlanta, Georgia

Sep. 01 - LaborFest 2007 - Janesville, Wisconsin

Sep. 07 - The Back Bar - Janesville, Wisconsin

Sep. 08 - Ben Biken BBQ Bash - Sparta, Wisconsin

Sep. 09 - Zabbie's (formerly the Pig Pen) - Clinton, Iowa

Sep. 15 - Awful Arthurs - Roanoke, Virginia

Jeff Lebar will have his revenge on the Brittingham's.

What do you think he'll do?

Jeff Lebar will have his revenge on the Brittingham's.

Oh please. Jeff LaBar is nowhere near as powerful, as cool, or as handsome as Eric Brittingham. Not to mention we now have ... (drumroll please)

INGA, She-Wolf of the Brittingham Armada!!

I'm truly stunned that Jeff Labar escaped this whole debacle with his life. I guess inflicting death is different when brothers are concerned.