You might be from the 80's if.......

swriter

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u still have a Gloria Estefan cd in your car!!!!

if u still have a Gloria Estefan cd in your car!!!!

My wife does :blink:

:lol: "C'mon, shake ya body, baby do da conga......" :bananamac:

guilty....

if you still have those take off chains for rock boots, and u take em off and put em on your two pair of boots

If you still have a Mullet or Feathered Hair!!!....HMMMM....Not Me??

I rocked a pretty serious mullet back in the day... cut it all off in '98 when I was best man in a buddy's wedding... too much hassle anyway...

if you still have those take off chains for rock boots, and u take em off and put em on your two pair of boots

Dude, your comments strike home just a little too often. Are you hiding in my closet?

I have my boot chains, two pairs as a matter of fact. I don't wear them to work anymore though. I stopped last year (seriously).

If you had any article of Clothing that had zebra stripes,leopard skin print,tiger print... :banger:

This one is a perfect 80's example!!!

If (man or women) you frosted your hair...or permed it!!or both!!!

LOL!!!! Me...Never.....Nah....

If you had any article of Clothing that had zebra stripes,leopard skin print,tiger print... :banger:

I am proud to say that my wardrobe never contained any of the above. It was all black band T-shirts, jeans and the occasional camouflage bandana around my neck or one of my wrists.

I am proud to say that my wardrobe never contained any of the above. It was all black band T-shirts, jeans and the occasional camouflage bandana around my neck or one of my wrists.

Man ya missed out on...something...LOL!! I had the Camo bandana around

my boot...don't remember why though!!

Or if you ever wore a Frilly Pirate shirt....

:lol: Guilty.......of all the above. :unsure:

Oh man.....dunno 'bout you guys......but when I would get my hair frosted.......had this rubber cap type thing.......and then they would pull the hair out these leeeeeeeeeeetle holes with a crochet hook.

OUCHIE!!!!!!!!!! :o:(

Man ya missed out on...something...LOL!! I had the Camo bandana around

my boot...don't remember why though!!

Or if you ever wore a Frilly Pirate shirt....

No pirate shirt for me, but I did have a leather jacket with the fringes running up & down both arms and across the back... man, I loved that thing. I wore it everywhere I went and saw countless concerts in it. (I lost many a fringe in the mosh pit too!) Too bad my fat ass won't fit in it anymore. I must've been a few inches shorter back then too.

:lol: Guilty.......of all the above. :unsure:

Oh man.....dunno 'bout you guys......but when I would get my hair frosted.......had this rubber cap type thing.......and then they would pull the hair out these leeeeeeeeeeetle holes with a crochet hook.

OUCHIE!!!!!!!!!! :o:(

It was a bit Painful wan't it!! And it smelled like...I dunno...it reeked!!!

Don't forget snakeskin... :anon:

Ooooh.....I forgot about my snakeskin leather jacket... Wonder if I can still wear it.... hmmmm......time to hit the closet shopping...... :banana:

Ooooh.....I forgot about my snakeskin leather jacket... Wonder if I can still wear it.... hmmmm......time to hit the closet shopping...... :banana:

To continue that theme, in addition to my snakeskin print spandex jacket, my leopard print tailcoat, and my leopard print bandanna, I also had a pair of tight black jeans with white spiderwebs all over them. I had 'em a while and gigged often in them. One night I was playing a show and the zipper just totally broke leaving me wide open under a black light with guess what color underwear I used to wear... yeah that wasn't TOO obvious... :( Thank God I'm a guitar player and could cover that shit up. :anon:

cool, put it on MJ!!!!!!!!! HEHEHE

well, I just found a cool white leather jacket that I can't fit into and a really bad red leather jacket, like MJackson's youck!!!! hahaha

cool, put it on MJ!!!!!!!!! HEHEHE

I did. :( Musta got it before I got boobies.......

:lol:

Maybe you should post a pic or two of your boobs "not fitting" into it. :)

:yikes: GACK!!!!!!!!

:rofl2:

here's another one...A leather/suede Jacket with fringe!!!and whats on that fringe...well little crosses if you were handy enough...they didn't stay on long though....

Tony Iommi used to wear a jacket like that, with tons of little metal crosses hanging off of the fringes. I always wondered if people in the crowd tore them off for souvenirs if he leaned too close to the edge of the stage!

here's another one...A leather/suede Jacket with fringe!!!and whats on that fringe...well little crosses if you were handy enough...they didn't stay on long though....

Tony Iommi used to wear a jacket like that, with tons of little metal crosses hanging off of the fringes. I always wondered if people in the crowd tore them off for souvenirs if he leaned too close to the edge of the stage!

I thought I saw pictures of Ozzy wearing something like that in the late 70's.