You might be from the 80's if.......

swriter

If youv'e seen the movies Breakdance and Breakdance 2.

If you like Duran Duran.

Personally, I felt "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo" was FAR superior to the original "Breakin." The performance by Shabba-Doo was positively awe inspiring!!

(Sarcasm light is "ON" in case you couldn't tell, folks)

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...if you've had a crush on Sarah Jessica Parker since "Square Pegs"

if you had any of those jeans that were different colors on the back, and some of them were different colors on the legs, I forget the name of them!!!!! hahaha

If you like Duran Duran.

Personally, I felt "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo" was FAR superior to the original "Breakin." The performance by Shabba-Doo was positively awe inspiring!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembers those movies. I actually remember seeing the second one at the movie theater :anon:

If you like Duran Duran.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembers those movies. I actually remember seeing the second one at the movie theater :anon:

One of the "Breakin" movies came on cable one afternoon as I was channel surfing a while ago and I just had to stop and watch... it was like witnessing a bad train wreck... SO awful yet I could NOT take my eyes off of it... it was scarier than any horror movie!!!

If you like Duran Duran.

One of the "Breakin" movies came on cable one afternoon as I was channel surfing a while ago and I just had to stop and watch... it was like witnessing a bad train wreck... SO awful yet I could NOT take my eyes off of it... it was scarier than any horror movie!!!

That sounds like the way I've always described American Idol, but I just can't stop watching :anon: . Curse these eyes.

At least American Idol has some cute eye candy (Helll-OOOO Kellie Pickler!!)

Yeah she's good lookin' but when she starts talking I want to hit the mute button.

They should stop letting her talk on the air. If you go to votetheworst.com it's promoting you to vote for Kellie, and it goes on to say "because after this North Carolina won't want her back."

Yeah she's good lookin' but when she starts talking I want to hit the mute button.

They should stop letting her talk on the air. If you go to votetheworst.com it's promoting you to vote for Kellie, and it goes on to say "because after this North Carolina won't want her back."

Hahaha, ain't it the truth!

OK, before we get accused of :hijack: , let's get back to the topic at hand:

You might be from the '80s if... someone in your fifth grade class ruined the "Luke I Am Your Father" bit from "The Empire Strikes Back" before you had a chance to see it for yourself

if u went to White Castle for burgers!!!! only around here in the 80's!!!

if you have recently found a bag with long earrings, shark tooths, and feathers, all types of earrings

Awwwwww........and if you remember Charles and Diana's wedding....

I stayed home from work that day to watch........I so wanted to be a Princess. :(

:lol:

if you have recently found a bag with long earrings, shark tooths, and feathers, all types of earrings

Dude, stop looking through my stuff. First the colorific Levis, and now this... <_<

;)

And Paul, you gotta come up to North Jersey, we still gots White Castle up here. :anon:

if u went to White Castle for burgers!!!!    only around here in the 80's!!!

Mmmmm... White Castles....(gurgle gurgle)

Haven't had them in ages. For a while in the last office building I worked at, you could get frozen ones out of a vending machine in the cafeteria! How cool is THAT??

if u had a cell phone in a bag about 3 feet by 3 feet!!!!!