The F*%K Thread

raildog

Tash from Neighbours needs a fuckin' slap......

All the Neighbours need a good hard fucking slap and then fucking some.

Fuckin' :rofl2: :rofl2:

I'll also give another big fucking whack to all those fuckin' reality shows,if that's real please kill me fucking now.

John Terry is a fucking C**t. It's official!

FUCK him !!!

I had 2 bottles of wine last night...I felt fuckin' fine this fuckin' morning, but now I'm starting to get a fuckin' headache.....can't be the fuckin' wine...no fuckin' way!!!

Who's fuckin' Collingwood, why does everyone hate the fucker?

I had 2 bottles of wine last night...I felt fuckin' fine this fuckin' morning, but now I'm starting to get a fuckin' headache.....can't be the fuckin' wine...no fuckin' way!!!

Who's fuckin' Collingwood, why does everyone hate the fucker?

Fuckin' :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Those Collingwood fuckers are a Aussie rules football team that almost all of Australia fucking hates and don't get me fuckin' started on their welfare cheating fucking inbreeding fucking followers.

Those Collingwood fuckers are a Aussie rules football team that almost all of Australia fucking hates and don't get me fuckin' started on their welfare cheating fucking inbreeding fucking followers.

The fuckin' equiverlant of Palace me fuckin' thinks.......... :rofl2: :rofl2:

Talkin' fucking bollocks and laughing at your own fucking so called 'jokes'. Nothing fucking new there then :whistle:

Talkin' fucking bollocks and laughing at your own fucking so called 'jokes'. Nothing fucking new there then :whistle:

:fu: