The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fucking Monday, the whore, strikes again. Thankfully Wednesday is a public holiday to break up the week a bit. More like a party holiday.

FUCK spammers !! :2up:

What's up with those fuckers these days ??

Hope this day ends now. Ok, how about now? Now? Fuck, hurry the fuck up.

You don't like any fuckin' day....... :whistle:

That's as incorrect a statement as I've ever seen. I don't like any fucking day at work, but I love all the rest. Even these days, sure I hate the fucking thing now but come 4pm I'll be happy as a penis in a vagina.

Hope this day ends now. Ok, how about now? Now? Fuck, hurry the fuck up.

You don't like any fuckin' day....... :whistle:

That's as incorrect a statement as I've ever seen. I don't like any fucking day at work, but I love all the rest. Even these days, sure I hate the fucking thing now but come 4pm I'll be happy as a penis in a vagina.

Fuckin' yeah... :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

No, I think you'll find it's fuckin' Monday. Sunday should not be referred to as "fuckin' Sunday" unless there is an "awesome" in the middle of it.

Okay, so I love summer and warmth, but fuck me it is hot here at the moment. I like my days to cool down a little overnight so that sleeping is comfortable. Ideally I like a nice big storm at the end of a hot day. But last night I reckon it was about 35'c at midnight. It just did not cool down at all. :( Another 40'C+ day today too. I wonder if it cools down to-fucking-night, as these temps are meant to last for at least another week. I do enjoy it, though. :)

Okay, so I love summer and warmth, but fuck me it is hot here at the moment. I like my days to cool down a little overnight so that sleeping is comfortable. Ideally I like a nice big storm at the end of a hot day. But last night I reckon it was about 35'c at midnight. It just did not cool down at all. :( Another 40'C+ day today too. I wonder if it cools down to-fucking-night, as these temps are meant to last for at least another week. I do enjoy it, though. :)

Confirmed. I thought I may just be being a blouse, but it was confirmed that last night was actually the hottest night on record in Sydney, clocking in at a thunderous 34'C at 11pm last night where I live. Craziness. Even tonight, now at 11pm too, it's 29'C but the difference is huge. I think I'll sleep okay tonight with the fan on, but last night was part of a fucking 24hr sauna.